Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Playoff NEC #5: CALLED For GoSkins561, 2-1

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You are probably right about Forscutt, but I'm pretty sure Aguilera is all natural.

She might not have fake tits but it sure as hell looks like it in some photo shoots. She has definetly had work done on her face. I did some picture research before I knew we couldnt post ugly pics of our opponents.

She might not have fake tits but it sure as hell looks like it in some photo shoots.

:ols: so you were calling Christinas bazoongas fake and you didn't even know if its true? :ols:

What I have read is, she chose not to get breast implants and chose child birth as a way to enhance her chest size.

Anyway, my girls don't need to sling mud to win this thing. ;)

krystal_forscutt.thumbnail.jpg

:ols: so you were calling Christinas bazoongas fake and you didn't even know if its true? :ols:

What I have read is, she chose not to get breast implants and chose child birth as a way to enhance her chest size.

Anyway, my girls don't need to sling mud to win this thing. ;)

:saber::evilg::pfft:

Keeley_Hazell_s_Place_478245c5458c2.jpg

:laugh:

Because Keeley is indeed hotter.

no effin way. Both are slammin and yeah Keely has a great rack, but Forscutt all around is just gorgeous. I mean look at those eyes, nice firm booty, perfect fake boobs, what more could ya ask for?!?! And she's a brunette!!!!

no effin way. Both are slammin and yeah Keely has a great rack, but Forscutt all around is just gorgeous. I mean look at those eyes, nice firm booty, perfect fake boobs, what more could ya ask for?!?! And she's a brunette!!!!

Keeley has natural ones.

And she is a brunette also. Not to mention the sexy British accent.

Keeley Hazell has a crap load of ninja votes, so that vote is closer than the numbers indicate.

I counted 77-72 Hazell. 74-73 Milian at this point. I might have missed couple tho. So you are right...

Epic match up. Let the hottest ladies win!!

Archived