Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your 2010 draft wishlist

SkinsGuru

I was devestated last year when we missed out on Sanchez. If we miss out on both Bradford and Clausen this year I might cry.

Yea ... but Suh @4 is tremendous value ... then Skins can get Tebow in 2nd. Believe me ... B/M/K have a QB backup plan.

Trade #4 to Seattle for #14 and #40.

#14: Trent Williams or Baluga

#37: Ducasse or Asamoah

#40: Ryan Mattews/Jahvid Best/Montario Hardesty (although if we sign Willie Parker, I'd take another lineman here)

4th: Jordan Shipley/David Reed

5th & 7th: DT/LB

I was devestated last year when we missed out on Sanchez. If we miss out on both Bradford and Clausen this year I might cry.

Me too man, I wanted Sanchez or Orakpo but I didn't think we'd get either so I was willing to settle for Maualuga or trade down for Britton/Mack. We got Orakpo and I was ****ing shocked, stupid Bills took Maybin hahahahah.

Anyway, I feel that same way about Bradford / Okung at #4 this year, but I'll settle for a trade down CJ Spiller + Williams/Baluga/Brown ~ or 2 stud OT's out of Williams/Baluga/Brown ~ or Williams/Baluga/Brown + Maurkice Pouncey. I don't think any of these guys fall out of the first and if they did I would scoop em up in a second with our 2nd. I like Hardesty in the 4th (if he's still there) if we pass on Spiller, and Mike Tepper OT Cal at either 5th or 7th rd. Outside of that I hope our scouts are looking at potential sleeper picks at OLB/NT/DB and all O-line prospects.

:point2sky

Trade #4 to Seattle for #14 and #40.

#14: Trent Williams or Baluga

#37: Ducasse or Asamoah

#40: Ryan Mattews/Jahvid Best/Montario Hardesty (although if we sign Willie Parker, I'd take another lineman here)

4th: Jordan Shipley/David Reed

5th & 7th: DT/LB

Yikes at the Shipley pick. Dude is old for a college player and slow, slow, slow. Much bigger needs than WR too.

Yikes at the Shipley pick. Dude is old for a college player and slow, slow, slow. Much bigger needs than WR too.

Hes only 24, its not like hes 30. He ran a slow 40 time, but hes pretty evasive and he didnt look too slow in the BCS title game. He's the exact same size as Julian Edelman and his 40 time was only .05 seconds slower, and Edelman seemed to do pretty well filling in for the Pats this past year.

David Reed is another good option. We're going to need a slot WR after losing ARE and Moss is only getting older. I wouldn't take a WR in the top 3 rounds, but we can find a starting WR in the 4th round.

Here is what we should do. I have included trades I think we should make also. I think this plan will cover many of our needs and add some much need youth as well as getting rid of some dead weight. (Carlos "Hands of Stone""Talk 2 much" Rogers)

Trade Andre Carter to Tampa Bay Bucs for 4rd round pick (102 overall) and 5th round pick (155 overall)

I like Andre, but he just doesn't fit a 3-4. Tampa needs an edge rusher. Could be good with Gerald McCoy if they draft him.

Trade Jason Campbell to St. Louis Rams for 2nd round pick (33 overall)

I like Jason but If we can get great value like this I think we must make the move.

Trade Carlos Rogers to Oakland Raiders for 3rd round pick (69 overall)

He wants to leave, Peace, send him to Oakland :ols: they need another corner and have 2 3rd rounders.

1: 4. Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma/Jimmy Clausen QB ND

2: 33. Charles Brown LT USC

2: 37. Maurkice Pouncey C Florida/Rodger Saffold G/T Indiana

3: 69. Montario Hardesty RB Tennessee

4: 102. Jason Worilds OLB VTech

4: 104. Mike Johnson G Alabama/Kyle Calloway RT Iowa

5: 137. Walter Thurmond CB Oregon

5: 155. Micah Johnson ILB Kentucky

7: 215. BPA

I think this would be a GREAT Draft and overall offseason :D

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010matt.php

That pretty much details my nightmare situation

Rams: Bradford

Lions: Okung

Seattle trades up from 6 to 3: Clausen

Skins: Screwed

Man, that would be terrible. I'd probably cry myself to sleep if the best player in this draft, who plays at a position of need, falls to #4. Suh is the best 5 tech prospect to come out in the last 7-8 years. I'd rather have Okung or Bradford because of the positional value, but Suh could be an impact player in a 3 man front for the next 8-10 years.

Man, that would be terrible. I'd probably cry myself to sleep if the best player in this draft, who plays at a position of need, falls to #4. Suh is the best 5 tech prospect to come out in the last 7-8 years. I'd rather have Okung or Bradford because of the positional value, but Suh could be an impact player in a 3 man front for the next 8-10 years.

I thought u were serious 4 a second. :ols:

Drafting the best player in the draft with the 4th pick sounds pretty good to me. :whoknows: I'm just sayn. DT/DE isn't our biggest need but I don't think u can go wrong with Suh. Him next to Big Al would be amazing.

whats up with cj spiller out of clemson> does anybody think he may last until second round.i know its highly unlikely but i really think he is the perfect pick up this draft. he's not getting a lot of buzz so he may be the sleeper we're looking for.

Spiller will likely be a top 15 pick in the first round and is rated the best RB in the draft. A more likely pick in round 2 would be Jhavid Best, who has similar speed and playmaking ability. Only reason Best would slip to the 2nd round is he had a nasty concussion.

Wishful thinking from me:

1- OT Russell Okung or QB Sam Bradford

2- RB Jhavid Best or NT Terrence Cody or OT Roger Saffold or QB Colt McCoy

4- NT Cam Thomas or RB Monterio Hardesty or RB Ben Tate

5- OL Zane Beadles or QB Jevan Snead or OT Selvish Capers

7- QB John Skelton

More realistic:

1- OT Okung

2- NT Cody

4- RB Hardesty

5- OL Beadles

7- QB Skelton

I'd crap my pants if Best slid to our pick in round 2.

I like the first draft and think Best has a chance to be there.

Since some posters are mentioning trades, I'll put up my reasonable dream draft with a reasonable trade. Assuming that Rams take Bradford, Lions take Okung, Bucs take Suh. We trade down with Seattle for their 14th and 40th picks:

1. Trent Williams

2. Colt McCoy

2 Rodger Saffold

4. Montario Hardesty

5. Zane Beadles

7. Tony Washington

Archived