Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cromartie to Jets will indicate trade values for this market

CurseReversed

I think that this trade was a crucial indicator of what the trade values will be for our players in this unusual market.

The fact that the jets were able to get Cromartie for only a third round pick (possibly a high second) in 2011 not even this year! shows us that the idea that we can get a second or third for someone like Carlos is unfortunately, probably a long shot.

This will probably be indicative of other of our players trade value as well. It looks like there are so many players being tendered who are available for trade, that a players trade value will be diminished greatly in this market. I think that it will be a long shot that we will get any of the high picks we were hoping for players like JC and rogers.

Time will tell but hopefully we can package some of these guys to get that crucial third round pick we need this year to scoop up someone like the RB Montario Hardesty or OL depth.

This draft we need to get as many picks as possible, we may need to get lucky to get them.

Maybe we can get Boldin for a 4th this year or 3rd next year then. Too bad there isn't a .gif of Heidi doing that before she got married when she really had some major league yabbos.

If we could package Rogers with a fourth rounder to pick up someone like him or even Brandon Marshall, even though I don't really want him or think we need him, that would be a pretty sweet deal and hard to turn down. Marshall is a true elite receiver IMO far better then boldin.

I have a feeling Rogers will be gone. Especially considering how mouthy he has been since being tendered. But who will our CB opposite Hall be? Even though he can't catch a cold, Rogers is a pretty good cover guy, especially playing up at the LOS.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see him go for a 2nd or a high 3rd to someone.

I have a feeling Rogers will be gone. Especially considering how mouthy he has been since being tendered. But who will our CB opposite Hall be? Even though he can't catch a cold, Rogers is a pretty good cover guy, especially playing up at the LOS.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see him go for a 2nd or a high 3rd to someone.

That would be amazing but how can you see that being possible when an obviously superior prospect in Cromartie couldnt even get a 3rd this year? Its a 2011 3rd rounder that the Jets gave up for him. Thats a pretty good bargain for a guy like him who has made big plays in big games. Something Carlos has never come close too.

After that Jets playoff loss, I had a feeling that Cromartie wouldn't be with the Chargers anymore.

I would say that it depends on what a coach is looking for in a CB. Rogers and Cromartie are pretty close to being polar opposites of each other.

That would be amazing but how can you see that being possible when an obviously superior prospect in Cromartie couldnt even get a 3rd this year? Its a 2011 3rd rounder that the Jets gave up for him. Thats a pretty good bargain for a guy like him who has made big plays in big games. Something Carlos has never come close too.

Sorry that was my fault. I just read it again. What I mean to say is hopefully we could get that for Rogers packaged with someone else.

Archived