Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Fan Map ver. 3.0

Mark The Homer

This doesn't have anything to do with the map, but I thought I'd elaborate on Mark's 1967 fact in his sig, with help from The Redskins Encyclopedia:

Sonny Jurgensen finished that year also as the NFL's #1 QB with 288 of 508 passing for 3747 yards, all NFL records at the time. His 31 TDs that year remains a Redskins team record.

There's also a neat picture in this book on the 1967 page with these four.

The map is back. We're using Google maps now. We were able to import the prior map data, although we lost the images hosted on platial.com. Google maps does not accept uploads, so if you'd like your photo(s) added, please paste the link here from a host site such as imageshack.us.

Thank-you for your patience.

redskinslogowashingtonrwom.gifrlogogif.gif

Minneapolis, MN reporting in!
So sure enough, I go to google maps and type in the search box: Minneapolis, MN and hit enter. And where does it take me? The Renaissance Depot on 3rd Ave. S, Minneapolis.

You can't make this stuff up. :silly:

Can you add me to the map?

Fresno, CA LeftCoast Skinz FAN

:point2sky

Yes, I can. :)

Please copy the following text, then paste it in a PM to us after clicking here. Then type in your info and send. Everything will be kept strictly confidential per your wishes as stated below.

Town*:

State*:

Zip or Postal Code*:

*required

If you'd like a closer, more accurate pinpoint of your location on the map, please continue...

House/building number:

Would you like the House/building number kept confidential, i.e. not listed in text (y/n)?

Street:

Would you like the Street kept confidential, i.e. not listed in text (y/n)?

Anything else you'd like to add such as real name, facebook page, anything?

Pic(s): Please paste pic links here (e.g. facebook, imageshack), or simply post one or more pics here and we'll find it. (the pic-posting link is back at the previous page).

Type "Fan Map" in the Subject line, and click Submit Message.

Thanks! We'll have you added to the map as soon as possible.

Archived