Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Truck destroys bridge

Boots

I don't believe anyone died. If I remember correctly, I saw this on NBC 4 last week and they said just injuries, no fatalaties.

If that's true, then there's at least ONE guy standing on the bridge, who has a major purpose to fulfill here on earth. The guy in black, drops straight down from where was standing on the bridge, practically right next to where the dumper came through

He's a living miracle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPExR4OYOPI

That dude is going to prison.
Obviously he didn't know that his (dumper) or whatever you call it, popped up.

The video's from Turkey. Judging by what I've heard about Turkish prisons, this guy's dumper will be popping up a whole lot more before he gets out.

It appears that the bridge is just a walkway, which would partially explain why there weren't fatalities : no cars driving on the bridge (but obviously still a miracle no-one died, if that is actually the case)

Watch the man in black on the bridge. He sees the truck coming, and then calmly comes to a stop, and watches the truck, for what appears to be a couple seconds. Interesting he didn't run the other way, but I guess his instincts were in complete shock, so he just froze. Or maybe he was thinking, "This driver isn't actually going to keep going"

Archived