Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saturday's Game??

I am not sure. I watch the preseason games(and regular) at the sportsbar and they usually have to manually find it. If you go to Redskins.com they list the actual network channel it is on, and then maybe you can call direct tv and ask which direct tv channel number conincides with that local network. When I go to the sportsbar I will ask the guy who hooks up the game for which channel it is, if your quest has not been solved by then.

See the Sportsbar will almost definately have it, because not only do they have Direct TV, but they usually carry Dish network which picks up tons of regional sports channel, plus they always have 3-4 HUGE DISHES that pick up just about everything. And hey, put it like this, I live in CA, and if they can find it here, I am sure they can find it anywhere.

For 4 years now... I've called in advance to every sports bar in every city I've lived in to watch a preseason Skins game. All of them assured me that they wouldn't have any problems getting the game.. that they "always get every game". Sure enough... I go there... and the owner of each bar/restaurant ends up coming out going through every single channel before I end up settling for any sports highlights.

I'm done with that crap. I've accepted the fact I won't be able to watch it... and I'll listen to it online.

Archived