Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Club Level Changes

Stugein

Chilly? Pshaw..I need to go inside not to warm up, but rather to get away from the noise that all of you lower bowl ruffians are making so I can hear the highlights of the golf tournament on my Kangaroo portable stadium TV. :cool:

:coach:

You are officially being appointed as head cheerleader for the Club Level to make sure all those people watch the game and cheer.....loudly!:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

You are officially being appointed as head cheerleader for the Club Level to make sure all those people watch the game and cheer.....loudly!:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

*pops collar, adjusts straps on Birkenstocks and puts drink in convenient seat-back cup holder* - I'm ready!

Here are a few nice pics of the party deck that somebody posted in the classifieds:

Wow, that aluminum can get VERY slippery when wet, have seen plenty of people busy their asses over in my old seats in the west end zone (retractable seating for concerts) Add a bunch of people drinking and someone is bound to get hurt at some point, and if it rains.....

I love the club level....I got to 1-2 game a year and for the last few years I have picked the club level.. Loved everything about it.

I love Beer and Chips at home but when I got out I get wine and cheese

I love the club level too and try to sit there once a year myself, especially if I can find rows 1-3 anywhere, feels like my seats at RFK (was in row 2 of 418) I'm usually full of food from tailgating, so I don't sit there for that overpriced, slightly better than fast food, food , and I don't drink wine! :silly:

I love the club level too and try to sit there once a year myself, especially if I can find rows 1-3 anywhere, feels like my seats at RFK (was in row 2 of 418) I'm usually full of food from tailgating, so I don't sit there for that overpriced, slightly better than fast food, food , and I don't drink wine! :silly:

Yea, I dont really eat the food there I just really like the bar before the game and the seat locations not to mention never a line at the mens room.......

I was kidding about the wine. lol

And to clarify golf claps are not acceptable! We want some real hooting and hollering.

Found one of the "R You In?" commercials the Skins launched at getting more club level seat buyers..gets my blood going

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4qsEda8wA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4qsEda8wA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived