Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Marcus Washington Retire?

method man

If not, I think he'd be a good pickup on a one-year deal. He was always a very good passrusher from the LB spot and he'd schematically be a good fit for the 3-4. Given how the FA market is frozen, MW would make a decent option. Furthermore, a year off from football has hopefully given his body some time to heal.

I am not saying he would be starter but he could split snaps with Chris Wilson at one of the spots.

If he stayed in shape i have no problems bringing him back. We need depth at LB especially if we switch to the 3-4. Hopefully he got over his pride issue about being cut and is ready to play football again. I am also pretty sure that even vet min is more than he is making now.

If not, I think he'd be a good pickup on a one-year deal. He was always a very good passrusher from the LB spot and he'd schematically be a good fit for the 3-4. Given how the FA market is frozen, MW would make a decent option. Furthermore, a year off from football has hopefully given his body some time to heal.

I am not saying he would be starter but he could split snaps with Chris Wilson at one of the spots.

:hysterical:

Wikipedia is you're friend...

Marcus Cornelius Washington (born October 17, 1977 in Auburn, Alabama) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the second round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He played college football at Auburn.

Wikipedia is you're friend...

Marcus Cornelius Washington (born October 17, 1977 in Auburn, Alabama) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the second round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He played college football at Auburn.

So is WikiHow...

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

A frighteningly large percentage of individuals fail to understand the difference between the words "you're" and "your". Here is a quick and dirty crash course on this common usage problem.

Steps

1. Understand the proper usage of the word you're. It is a contraction, or a combination of, the words you and are. Other examples of contractions include doesn't, they're, and can't.

* "You're a good friend." ("YOU ARE a good friend.")

* "I don't know what you're talking about." ("I don't know what YOU ARE talking about.")

2. Understand the proper usage of the word your. The word your is the possessive form of you, referring to something that a person has, or something that belongs to the person in discussion [or, the person you are talking to].

* "Is your stomach growling?"

* "Your book is on the table."

There's a reason nobody else wanted him. We need to let people go.

Everybody says the FA pool is going to be shallow, but with an uncapped year, won't lots of teams cut their "dead weight"? I mean, the 'skins alone could get rid of CP, ARE, Betts, etc..........wouldn't other teams do the same? I know most of the other teams weren't in "cap hell" like the 'skins...but I think suprisingly decent players will get cut all over the league.

Archived