Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marshawn Lynch In Trouble Again

DexterSackMachine

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/917050.html

marshawn-lynch.jpg

He stole $20 from a police officer's wife.....

"He takes the $20 out of her hand, and my wife says "What are you doing?' and Lynch says "Don't worry.' When my wife's girlfriend came back to the table, she told her about it. The girlfriend approached Lynch and said, "Give my friend her money back,' and Lynch threatened her saying "Do you know who I am? There's going to be consequences.'

What a punk, I hope he never plays another down in the NFL.

He has a history but before you hang him for this allegation, how about we wait until it plays out. I mean, seriously, the story reads weird and then to WAIT just for the season to be over...and basically, we're going to convict the guy based on no eyewitnesses, since the girlfriend was not there.

I'm not saying Lynch isn't a bad actor, he seems to be, but this story is strange and I'm not going to convict him until more evidence is in.

He has a history but before you hang him for this allegation, how about we wait until it plays out. I mean, seriously, the story reads weird and then to WAIT just for the season to be over...and basically, we're going to convict the guy based on no eyewitnesses, since the girlfriend was not there.

I'm not saying Lynch isn't a bad actor, he seems to be, but this story is strange and I'm not going to convict him until more evidence is in.

It was in the middle of a TGIF, so I'm sure that that are plenty of witnesses to whatever happened.

I have to ask why the guy would send $20 to the lady (through the police) if he didn't take it in the first place?

I know, he was probably just "taken out of context".....

It was in the middle of a TGIF, so I'm sure that that are plenty of witnesses to whatever happened.

I have to ask why the guy would send $20 to the lady (through the police) if he didn't take it in the first place?

Witnesses to an armed robbery would be one thing. Witnesses to an exchange or conversation between individuals would be less probative. I'm not discounting that there could be someone there.

As for sending money, the conversation seems weird: "Don't worry about it" or whatever he says--was he trying to pay for it? Did he think someone else was? It's a strange exchange, however it happened.

Seriously, Lynch seems like a problem, I'm not "defending" him in general, just specifically I'm not going to presume guilt in this particular case until I read more about it.

Archived