Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft: Redskins interested in April

twenty-eight

Danny Smith is a good special teams coach. Our special teams were worse this year because we were missing two key people: James Thrash and Khary Campbell, our leading tackler. I hadn't heard H.B's name mentioned very often this year on special teams. The problem has mainly been the personnel we use on special teams not the coach.

At what point do the media stop saying "Dan Snyder wants...", "Dan Snyder is interested in..."??

I imagine they really wanted to go with this piece as it was only a half hour after they read it here. I dont think they took time to parse the wording of the entry.

Danny Smith is a good special teams coach. Our special teams were worse this year because we were missing two key people: James Thrash and Khary Campbell, our leading tackler. I hadn't heard H.B's name mentioned very often this year on special teams. The problem has mainly been the personnel we use on special teams not the coach.

I dont agree. We never run kicks back for Touchdowns..... ARE or whoever is back there to get punts is always swarmed on by 3 or 4 unblocked guys as they are catching the ball.... Always give up key returns we need to lock teams down... Please get him outta here is the way i see it. It cant get much worse.

Haha. In fairness to Florio (not like he deserves it) but this was posted by Gregg Rosenthal

But Rosenthal credits Florio and his infamous A. Source as the ones with the info.

Only a matter of time before they have an entry up about how the Skins and Steelers are both after April.

A bunch of people should join PFT and leave links to Extremeskins in the comments of every one of their Redskins articles. Preferably to whatever thread they stole from, along with time stamps.

Except that "the blogger" holds and reviews all comments made on his site, so if Florio doesn't like what you wrote, he doesn't post it.

It's unbelievable. Within 30 minutes of this discussion in another thread its up on PFT.

What's unbelievable is that we actually floated April's name out here last week. Seems Florio was a bit slow on the draw this time. Or he just sucks at figuring out stuff when we get all cryptic. :)

What's unbelievable is that we actually floated April's name out here last week. Seems Florio was a bit slow on the draw this time. Or he just sucks at figuring out stuff when we get all cryptic. :)

Option B, obviously. He had to wait until you or another insider actually mentioned it flat out, which someone did today.

I expect there to be a blog post later today/tomorrow sighting the fact that the Steelers are also in the April hunt.

At what point do the media stop saying "Dan Snyder wants...", "Dan Snyder is interested in..."??

Tell me about it. I don't think it will ever end.

By the way, does anyone know any details about April? How good is he? Where's Buffalo been in terms of ST rankings, and what, if any, problems has he had?

I tell you what though, if the Steelers are also looking at him that says good things. Steelers/Pats/Colts FO interests are a nice indication of top guys if you're asking me.

I guess you haven't seen his head shot photo, huh.

Harsh. :hysterical:

By the way, does anyone know any details about April? How good is he? Where's Buffalo been in terms of ST rankings, and what, if any, problems has he had?

From the other thread RE:ST coach.

BOBBY APRIL!!!

SPECIAL TEAMS NFL RANKING

2004 1ST IN THE NFL

2005 1ST IN THE NFL

2006 4TH IN THE NFL

2007 3RD IN THE NFL

2008 1ST IN THE NFL

2009 4TH IN THE NFL

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/bills_and_nfl/April-bolts-Bills

HES THE BEST AVAILIBLE... :applause:

Archived