Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real World DC Discussion Thread

ciscofan

andrew is really nice... ty and andrew were hooking up with my friends christine and andrea the last two months of filming. they spent a good amount of time at my bar the last month.

they all were nice people.

CC,

Think there's footage of your new place on the show?

:hysterical:

What makes this season any different from the other 488?

It sounds like crap.

I agree. If you've seen one season of Real World, you've seen them all. There's always a gay person, random black guy, a guy/girl with a girlfriend/boyfriend that they end up cheating on, a dumb meathead, and a slut. Lots of arguing, partying, people will fight, maybe an arrest or two, etc. etc.

I agree. If you've seen one season of Real World, you've seen them all. There's always a gay person, random black guy, a guy/girl with a girlfriend/boyfriend that they end up cheating on, a dumb meathead, and a slut. Lots of arguing, partying, people will fight, maybe an arrest or two, etc. etc.

The entertaining part is that there are so many people that they are able to cast year after year that fit these roles.

It is probably the biggest reality show of all time.

The entertaining part is that there are so many people that they are able to cast year after year that fit these roles.

It is probably the biggest reality show of all time.

Probably between that and Survivor.

Those shows will always continue because people will want their 15 minutes of fame.

Probably between that and Survivor.

Those shows will always continue because people will want their 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah, I think they could turn things ups side down if instead of having people ask to be on the show, if they went out to seek people to be on the show, and found people that didn't want to be on, but twisted their arms to be on, because if would be a different type of person.

Archived