Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This must be a master strategy to ambush the Cowboys

ChicagoRedskinsFan

Brilliant - not only do you let the Giants win, which hurts the Cowboys, but you play dead and get completely destroyed. The Cowboys will waltz in thinking it will be an easy win, and the Redskins will shock them. That's the only thing I can figure - this isn't the same team from the last 5 weeks. I can't figure this franchise out.

Brilliant - not only do you let the Giants win, which hurts the Cowboys, but you play dead and get completely destroyed. The Cowboys will waltz in thinking it will be an easy win, and the Redskins will shock them. That's the only thing I can figure - this isn't the same team from the last 5 weeks. I can't figure this franchise out.

smh:doh:

I was thinking this too

Except for the fact, that we're getting so roughed up by the Giants, we'll probably have 2 healthy players next week, and a few 3rd stringers playing.

I don't see a win against Dallas, regardless of your theory.

Archived