Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden/WCO/Campbell

70Chip44

In any case this whole scenario is playing out as being methodically planned out...I like it doesnt look like a panic situation...Danny quietly has pulled all the strings(for once) and swiftly implimented his plan....Allen was hired before Vinny resigned....Now given the rumors that Gruden is already house hunting in NOVA this looks like this plan has been in motion.....I actually thought this would not happen until January but WAHOOO EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!

I think most of the offense stays, including the play callers and coaches. I would like to have a fired up coach, that doesn't take crap from Divas on the field and manages the game.

In a sense, I just want to upgrade Zorn. He can even stay if he wants to and become a QB coach/offensive assistant.

I think most of the offense stays, including the play callers and coaches. I would like to have a fired up coach, that doesn't take crap from Divas on the field and manages the game.

In a sense, I just want to upgrade Zorn. He can even stay if he wants to and become a QB coach/offensive assistant.

- Same here, I do believe Campbell will stay now and I'm totally fine with that....I also wouldnt be surprised if Campbell plays mega relaxed on Monday night and lights it up for his new coach! :point2sky

Campbell is not suited to WCO at all. He's gone.

I agree. There might be a slight chance where they keep campbell for a year but overall the WCO is not his type of gig. He needs an offense that gives the QB 10 seconds to throw every down and there might be two teams in the nfl that do that.

Archived