Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden/WCO/Campbell

70Chip44

Well, if it is true that Gruden is coming here, and it is true that Gruden wants Tebow, I would think that he could be had later in the second round. Wonder if a trade down in the first to grab another second round pick is the most prudent move. Trade down, pick up one of the tackle prospects not named Okung (he's really the only one worthy of a top 10 pick, and I think he'll be gone by the time the 'Skins pick in the first).

If Gruden is here then the WCO stays, logic tells you that means Campbell would stay, right? Thoughts?

I would bet if Gruden is hired Campbell will stay. Remember the Monday night game against the Eagles when he was gushing over JC. If he keeps Sherman Lewis as a consultant at least. I will be jumping for joy!!

He also says everyone is the best at what they do. He also is a huge Mike Vick fan.

I have said that we should bring in Mike Vick to compete with Campbell and have Chase or Colt as the 3rd string. That would be the perfect scenario. Could also see some wildcat or hybrid offense including Vick and Campbell.

I would bet if Gruden is hired Campbell will stay. Remember the Monday night game against the Eagles when he was gushing over JC. If he keeps Sherman Lewis as a consultant at least. I will be jumping for joy!!

Lewis as a consultant to ease a transition would make sense....Gruden would make sense bc the offense would not change so I am def liking this it fixes the failures while not abandoning the change to the WCO looks like they are finding a way to make a change while keeping continuity if that makes any sense at all

Lewis as a consultant to ease a transition would make sense....Gruden would make sense bc the offense would not change so I am def liking this it fixes the failures while not abandoning the change to the WCO looks like they are finding a way to make a change while keeping continuity if that makes any sense at all

I really really hope this happens. I would be overjoyed!!

Archived