Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder doesn't have the balls to fire Vinny Cerrato

vigilante

With someone with such poor credentials and history record such as Vinny Cerrato, I still don't understand how a business owner can keep a half-assed worker on the staff. I seriously question the relationship between these two men and it's completely ridiculous that this guy still has a job. I just don't understand it. This is what happens when you fail to separate friendship and your business practices. Vinny Cerrato is simply a "Yes Man" that obliges to Dan Snyder's commands, and that is ultimately why we will never go far until the structure changes around here.

Funny thing about two of the ways people most often bash Vinny. First is to attempt to bash him at something he's at least proven he's above average in and get the focus on something that would not get a person fired. The other is to bemoan Snyderotto about going after big names, given that we fail so often at actually bringing them in, somebody in our organization must be sabotaging the deals.

What's really going to happen is that Snyder "demotes" Cerrato in an effort to appease fans and get them to renew their season tickets. After renewals are in, it will become clear that Snyder isn't really looking for a new GM and everything is the same as it always was.

I agree with this.

Yeah, that, and oh uh, YEARS AND YEARS OF LOSING FOOTBALL GAMES.

3 playoff appearances in, what, 17 years? I have accepted the fact that this team will suck for the rest of my lifetime. At least I got a chance to see them win 3 Super Bowls. That is more than alot of people.

Archived