Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome home tonight

Huly

Knock it off kwitt. Yeeesh.

I admire the support. It just blows my mind how someone can drive out to Ashburn at 2 in the morning in the midst of the worst season (everything considered) in my lifetime following a game against the only organization in the league that is more dysfunctional than ours.

My hats off to those of you who participate. I marvel at your dedication.

It just blows my mind how someone can drive out to Ashburn at 2 in the morning in the midst of the worst season (everything considered) in my lifetime following a game against the only organization in the league that is more dysfunctional than ours.QUOTE]

lol. I was thinking the same thing. Plus, don't people have to work? Would love a report as to how many people showed up when all is said and done.

I admire the support. It just blows my mind how someone can drive out to Ashburn at 2 in the morning in the midst of the worst season (everything considered) in my lifetime following a game against the only organization in the league that is more dysfunctional than ours.

My hats off to those of you who participate. I marvel at your dedication.

I agree ... with me fighting a nasty head cold for the last week, sleep is what I need less I not be able to attend the Giants game and take part in the "Trail of Tears" next week.

For those who are going ... kudos to you all. Stay warm ...

Sounds like you lucked out by not getting banned here.

I was banned earlier this year for making a similar comment in one of these welcome home threads after a horrible loss. Come to find out only one person showed up.

Worst banning ever!

Awww. Poor baby.:(

Worst post ever.

Considering the history you've already shared here in this thread including the reasoning for your banishment,I'm going with this and the other one as not only worst posts ever,but dumbest.

Now if some members here are going,share here. If not. Don't.

yup we have to be at work bright and early in the morning...

we just want to show the players that we are with them no matter what...

Huly & Pez - u guys do a good thing with organizing these events & thank you from all the true fans that appreciate it and if I were you I wouldn't report the number of folks that show up...seems to me if someone really wanted to know they would make the trip & find out for themselves. If I lived closesr I would be there...we saw them off yesterday -- so clap for me & I hope to see you on the next date:dallasuck

Archived