Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UNC Coach Williams' Dick Move

Dan T.

I agree with this. Who knows what else was said throughout the game. I doubt Roy would just kick him out for saying don't miss

True....except for the fact that the story (and multiple posts here) pointed out that multiple Carolina fans said they hadn't heard the guy saying anything vulgar in that exchange or prior...

And as for the lawsuit, it would be dumb to pursue it to that point, but I think he might have a case if he wanted to. After all, he bought those tickets, and then got kicked out for what amounts to no reason at all. You can't just deprive someone of something they purchased without any cause at all.

Not surprising. I lived in NC for a long time and UNC and their fanbase are some of the most uninformed examples of douchebaggery out there.
Let's keep generalizing here, shall we?

You're right. Let me correct the obvious mistake:

NC, Duke, and their fan-bases are some of the most uniformed examples of douchebaggery out there.

:)

ok, we play your Wilmington campus school in basketball twice a year because they're in the Big South conference with us. Your fans suck. At all of your campuses. How's that for you?

Are you mad because they whipped your ass by 20 points this year? Although they're both UNC-branch schools they're not the same at all.

Are you mad because they whipped your ass by 20 points this year? Although they're both UNC-branch schools they're not the same at all.
Hey it's whatever. At VMI we've learned that horrible athletics is just one part of the horrid experience that is being a cadet. We take it out by being the most vulgar and violent fans in the conference. We simply do not give a damn whether we win or lose as long as we have a good time. Seeing UNC Wilmington fans absolutely silent during free throws because they fear the Corps of Cadets is entertainment enough.

we win the sportsmanship award in every sport except basketball :evilg:

This guy is such a loser. A couple years ago he tripped over a power cord and hit his head and missed his weekly press conference because of that. I was actually listening to the local radio at the time and had to pull my car over when the UNC PR person had to come out and explain why the conference was canceled because I was laughing so hard. A couple weeks ago he tripped on a step at a golf course and had to have shoulder surgery. This guy is like the Mr. Bean of college coaching. I hear he gives a mean hand job though and that is how he is such a good recruiter (in fact reading the title of this thread I thought that is what thiis was all about).

Archived