Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got a bootleg #55 jersey for a $1.99!

Tat2dluvchylde

• 2 weeks later...
I hope this works. Here are the pics of the Hanburger bootleg.

Very nice going! I need to get me an Old Skin Jersey. All the ones I have are slowly turning into ones I don't want. Minus my #21 that is on the wall in the basement.

Only two I wear now are CP and Landry. :doh:

Very nice going! I need to get me an Old Skin Jersey. All the ones I have are slowly turning into ones I don't want. Minus my #21 that is on the wall in the basement.

Only two I wear now are CP and Landry. :doh:

Yes, also not a good sign when Danny's people hand out your jersey for free to an entire row of people during the Saints game. I think they did this for Campbell, Portis, and ARE...

Kinda off topic but is anyone else getting sick of the Redskins stores? Was there today looking at the the Redskins "dog bowl" and Redskins "wine opener" and all I could think of is how Kent Cooke would never have whored out like this.

I remember back in the day (early 1970's) when you could hardly get ANY Redskins stuff. The only non-clothing stuff I had was a spiral notebook, a binder, and a pennant. BTW, glad they don't sell those pennants anymore at the games, they did a great job of blocking the view of the people behind the person holding up the pennant.

If you don't think Cooke would have sold all this stuff, then why did he put a big store in his stadium and a ton of little stores as well?

Called a sports team uniform store here in NJ and they will take the nameplate off and replace it with the Hanburger plate made by Reebok for $25 so now my investment is $42.

I got an Armstead I'd like to turn into an Orakpo. I hope I can find a place near me to do the same with the nameplate. I've had no success finding anyone online who will do it. Can't even seem to find anyone willing to sell me a nameplate for me to sew on myself.

Go to special-jersey.com. It was $1.99 plus $15.00 for shipping.

You got ripped off. That jersey isn't worth that much! ;)

I hope this works. Here are the pics of the Hanburger bootleg.

Very nice. Is the name also sewn on? I mean the actual name, not the nameplate. I ask because I have a #21 Smoot 70th anniversary & had the nameplate replaced with a Taylor, which didn't last very long. It only took about 2 washings & the screenprinting started to come off. Now I just have a blank #21 70th anniversary jersey. Just beware of that if it's not sewn on.

I got an Armstead I'd like to turn into an Orakpo. I hope I can find a place near me to do the same with the nameplate. I've had no success finding anyone online who will do it. Can't even seem to find anyone willing to sell me a nameplate for me to sew on myself.
Very nice. Is the name also sewn on? I mean the actual name, not the nameplate. I ask because I have a #21 Smoot 70th anniversary & had the nameplate replaced with a Taylor, which didn't last very long. It only took about 2 washings & the screenprinting started to come off. Now I just have a blank #21 70th anniversary jersey. Just beware of that if it's not sewn on.

The place I went to here is called Athlete's Alley located in Shrewsbury,NJ. They do uniforms and sell NY/NJ/PA college and pro stuff.

The name plate was removed and they put a new on on with letters sewn on for $30. So even though it's a knockoff I spent $47.00 total to get something that I like.

The place I went to here is called Athlete's Alley located in Shrewsbury,NJ. They do uniforms and sell NY/NJ/PA college and pro stuff.

The name plate was removed and they put a new on on with letters sewn on for $30. So even though it's a knockoff I spent $47.00 total to get something that I like.

Congrats! That "new" jersey looks nice. The Jason Taylor jersey I have is white. I'll have to check them out....and rats I had a #30 Candidate that I got for $10 that I never wore and gave to a friend...it could've been a sharp lookin' B. Mitch.

Archived