Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Thomas, Kelly and Davis continue to impress

themurf

Yes I still have you on block. Usually I don't click the see post button with you, but since we're both commenting in this thread I was interested for once to see what you had to say. That's some good revisionist history there, but the reason you went on block was because you admitted that you don't read through most people's posts if they are lengthy and instead you only comment on what you think they said. I'm sorry if you can't see why people would disregard most posts by someone who won't acknowledge their actual arguments out of sheer laziness.

remember it how youd like, we were in a big argument, you posted one of your 15 chapter novellas and i skimmed through cause i didnt have 3 hours to dedicate to seeing you type the same thing in long winded fashion. as much as youd like to argue otherwise, i got the gist of your post.

im a cliffnotes kinda guy elk. lol

remember it how youd like, we were in a big argument, you posted one of your 15 chapter novellas and i skimmed through cause i didnt have 3 hours to dedicate to seeing you type the same thing in long winded fashion. as much as youd like to argue otherwise, i got the gist of your post.

im a cliffnotes kinda guy elk. lol

and like I probably said back then, you shouldn't take the time to respond if you are too lazy to actually address the points of an argument. had you been hitting on them anyway then the whole issue with you skipping over never would have been raised now would it?

in all this time have you ever considered that being so dismissive of someone who is taking the time to fully explain themselves in a discussion with you may feel insulted by your laziness? if the roles were reversed you wouldn't appreciate it either. but that seems to be something you still don't get.

If you're not going to fully read something and consider the entirety of an argument, then don't respond. It's that simple. Your tactic does nothing to improve the level of discussion on this board, it's destructive to conversation, and it sucks to see you continually do it because, as I have also said in the past, you can hold good conversations when you put forth the effort. If you don't feel like putting forth the effort, then the least you can do is not waste the time of those that do put forth effort by discussing with them when you don't plan on actually reading and considering their whole argument.

This goal of this board, unless I'm mistaken, is to bring quality Redskins news to fans and encourage quality conversation. If all you're looking for are short, simple, sound-byte quality postings, perhaps you should check out ESPNs board.

it takes 15 seconds to read this "lengthy post"

and like I probably said back then, you shouldn't take the time to respond if you are too lazy to actually address the points of an argument. had you been hitting on them anyway then the whole issue with you skipping over never would have been raised now would it?

in all this time have you ever considered that being so dismissive of someone who is taking the time to fully explain themselves in a discussion with you may feel insulted by your laziness? if the roles were reversed you wouldn't appreciate it either. but that seems to be something you still don't get.

If you're not going to fully read something and consider the entirety of an argument, then don't respond. It's that simple. Your tactic does nothing to improve the level of discussion on this board, it's destructive to conversation, and it sucks to see you continually do it because, as I have also said in the past, you can hold good conversations when you put forth the effort. If you don't feel like putting forth the effort, then the least you can do is not waste the time of those that do put forth effort by discussing with them when you don't plan on actually reading and considering their whole argument.

This goal of this board, unless I'm mistaken, is to bring quality Redskins news to fans and encourage quality conversation. If all you're looking for are short, simple, sound-byte quality postings, perhaps you should check out ESPNs board.

it takes 15 seconds to read this "lengthy post"

i try to avoid long winded statements because no one wants to read them. id say thats respect for the other side as i wouldnt expect them to commit a friggin hour to my posts just to get my point across. Less is usually more in my opinion, a good short statement is usually more effective than a 13 paragraph essay saying the same thing.

and i definitely remember that argument, you became less concerned with the argument and were wildly offended that i skimmed over (if i remember it was only 2 of the paragraphs youd written, as we'd been going in circles and id seen them before written in similar fashion) part of your argument. regardless that was like a year ago and im just looking back and laughing about it now, i was just more interested to see if you still had me on block lol.

and quantity is usually a poor substitute for quality my friend. thats something i learned loooong ago. at least thats what my wife tells me?

alright GHH, you win.

but jason campbell still sucks....LOL. I KID I KID!!

In my best Homer J voice "WHY YOU LIL' ...... "

That **** was what got me into some serious, ugly **** from elkabong I DON'T want to revisit. We've moved on from then and for the sake of peace and harmony on the boards we're gona' keep it that way.

What did I say about you being a sneaky ******! :stick:

Hail.

In my best Homer J voice "WHY YOU LIL' ...... "

That **** was what got me into some serious, ugly **** from elkabong I DON'T want to revisit. We've moved on from then and for the sake of peace and harmony on the boards we're gona' keep it that way.

What did I say about you being a sneaky ******! :stick:

Hail.

i apologize, i just couldnt resist. nothing but love for everyone no matter how much we all disagree about football players haha!

Don't get confused everybody. Through hard work 2009 was a Playoff Roster but the dumb coaching staff couldn't get any more than 4 wins out of it. Also, who could predict that we'd give up so many Sacks n' Stuff when Samuels was slightly injured and refused to play? If only Cincinatti had accepted our trade off for Ocho Cinco, we'd have been Super Bowl bound.

I can only do so much.

-Vinny Cerrato

BLC: If you don't want to spend the time, then don't reply. It's that simple. But even the best of minds can have trouble grasping some of the simplest concepts.

You ever stop to consider that simply saying the truth, "I don't want to discuss this at length, so let's just agree to disagree" is better than continuing on a discussion you're not even taking full part-in and wasting the time of someone who is putting forth the effort.

Sorry, but complaining about post length and assuming quantity negates quality comes across as lazy and stupid.

And you also seem to be forgetting that a good many of the times that one of my posts was lengthy in response to you was because you kept skimming and ignoring points, hence they had to be repeated to try and get you to actually address them. Your laziness at times created the very problem you're complaining about.

*edit, just saw GHH post and I will follow his lead. I'll read your next response, but for sake of harmony for the board and the desire not to repeat myself to you which always happens, I'm done responding to you.

Archived