Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jurgensen would let next coach choose his QB

redskin01fan

wow, what games have you been watching? Campbell forces the ball, which resulted in 2 interceptions Sunday. Campbell can't make quick decisions. He had a chance too pick up a first down at the end of the game, with his feet. Campbell looks lost.

Even the Messiah, aka Tom Brady, makes a bad pass now and then under duress. Didn't he have a couple of picks last night? Jason made some good throws, some good runs and was NOT the reason we lost Sunday.

Just because we scouted him doesn't mean we're going to take him. It was quite possibly one of the last chances to scout Clausen in person in college. We've probably scouted quite a few college players already... To be honest.
I was referring to people getting upset about the fact that we started Clausen... Or claiming that because we scouted him we're going to draft him. It's just doing your homework.

Absolutely. This is a real non-story. I'm surprised Jurgy even commented on it, to be honest.
I would bet we have scouted almost every QB prospect. I'd be a little upset if we didn't tbo.

I don't think the issue is that the Redskins are scouting players or, in particular, QB prospects. I think the issue is who is doing the scouting...Dan Snyder. He needs to stop playing fantasy football with this team and let the experts (the team scouts, GM/VP football operations and coaches) do the personnel work.

I don't think the issue is that the Redskins are scouting players or, in particular, QB prospects. I think the issue is who is doing the scouting...Dan Snyder. He needs to stop playing fantasy football with this team and let the experts (the team scouts, GM/VP football operations and coaches) do the personnel work.

Thank you :applause:

This is the key, the crux of the issue.

Thank you :applause:

This is the key, the crux of the issue.

While I agree, we also don't know the circumstances.

Maybe our scouts have scouted him and were highly impressed and Snyder wanted to see him in person while he had the opportunity. It's not out of the ordinary for an owner to take interest.

Now, if Snyder was going because he wanted to scout him without positive impressions from scouts to lead him there, that's a different story.

Archived