Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm in the HEART of pukeville...no gear in sight...

tr1

I'm friggin' AMAZED!

The only NFL item I've seen displayed is a NY Giants decal on the back of a pickup...in friggin' pukeville!

I'm on two days here...driving around.

On Friday, I'll visit Jerruh's shrine....and I really hope to take a pee on it.

I'll keep you posted.

;)

I'm friggin' AMAZED!

The only NFL item I've seen displayed is a NY Giants decal on the back of a pickup...in friggin' pukeville!

I'll keep you posted.

;)

I live in right outside of Fredericksburg VA and I havent seen Skins stuff all week. It must be Football season.:hysterical:

I live in Hampton Roads and I see 3 times more Dallas and Pittsburgh gear that skins. Thats on a daily basis.

So? I'm in Plano. I was in downtown Dallas yesterday.

No gear.

Anywhere.

Nothing.

Maybe they all took it off in anticipation of December.

So! What's your point? That there are no Cowboy fans left? Yeah, I'm sure everyone will believe that!:doh:

If the Skins were 7-3, you'd be hard pressed not to see Skins gear every day...especially on Fridays.

Your fan base is fickle and shallow...I guess that's my point.

No gear.

Anywhere.

Nothing.

Folks in Plano don't do the bumper sticker thing.

Say...while you're in the mood for urinating...mind making a stop by EDS? Plenty of real estate that needs 'watering' at the EDS mini-nation.

No gear.

Anywhere.

Nothing.

Sad you gotta lie.

I was in Dallas all last weekend and I didn't go 10 minutes without seeing something Dallas Cowboys related.

So! What's your point? That there are no Cowboy fans left? Yeah, I'm sure everyone will believe that!:doh:

There are no REAL Cowboy fans left.

After all, the real ones do hardcore things like watch their games, or support them in some sort of obvious way. A flag, decal, or bumper sticker are examples. None of which have occured to anyone in Dallas.

];7050317']There are no REAL Cowboy fans left.

After all' date=' the real ones do hardcore things like watch their games, or support them in some sort of obvious way. A flag, decal, or bumper sticker are examples. None of which have occured to anyone in Dallas.[/quote']

I think your first mistake is believing what tr1 says is true. I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 7 and watched my first game. I have not missed a single play since around 1990 or so when I discovered sports bars. I don't have a flag, decal, or sticker on my car so I guess I'm not a real fan. What I do have is about $20,000 worth of Emmitt Smith signed memorbilia. My dad has been a diehard skins fan for over 60 years and I think all he's ever owned was a hat and a sweatshirt both of which I gave him. I guess he's not a real fan either.

I'm friggin' AMAZED!

I'll keep you posted.

;)

You are my hero! Shake one off for me, peeees. ;) :dallasuck

I think your first mistake is believing what tr1 says is true. I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 7 and watched my first game. I have not missed a single play since around 1990 or so when I discovered sports bars. I don't have a flag, decal, or sticker on my car so I guess I'm not a real fan. What I do have is about $20,000 worth of Emmitt Smith signed memorbilia. My dad has been a diehard skins fan for over 60 years and I think all he's ever owned was a hat and a sweatshirt both of which I gave him. I guess he's not a real fan either.

Haven't missed a single play since 1990? Yeah, that's about right. Gee, I don't think ANY of us have heard about the Die-hard Cowboys fans that have been there since the early 90's! :rolleyes:

I'm just going to hijack Tr1's car while he eats dinner. Imprint some Cowboys logo in the car. That way wherever he goes, he can see Cowboy gear :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

If you did that to me, I would set my car on fire & claim the insurance money for it.

If the Skins were 7-3, you'd be hard pressed not to see Skins gear every day...especially on Fridays.

Your fan base is fickle and shallow...I guess that's my point.

Actually this isn't true. I see Redskins stuff everywhere no matter what. Winning certainly helps add to the amount I see & definitely a lot more flags, but I see bumper stickers & window stickers, hoodies, jackets, & jerseys everyday. Win or lose, Redskins fans are LOYAL!

Archived