Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty is the second best safety in the league

redskins59

if you use these statistics Dirty thirty is off on the INT's since he has 0 his ranking on this site is extremely low. However if he picks off a few balls before the year is over he will definately be in the top ten safeties just like he was last year. According to these same stats last year he was number 5.

Dawan Landry has more picks than Ed Reed and he is dead last according to that site.

Landry only has two picks (and only two sacks) as a starting anything. Both of them were last season when he was a full-time FS.

I think it is clear Laron Landry is less then Ryan Clark. That might be a cheap shot. At the same time Vinny drafted him on physical talent.

Saying That Vinny you are EPIC.

Ed Reed is the man. Our Reed is damn good. Landry sucks ass, and is a waste of incredible talent. If our entire team had the same type of heart and attitude of Doughtey, we'd be much better off. Landry is all about his Lamborghini's and image.

Thank you! I love you. <3

This site makes Santana Moss look dreadful.

6 dropped passes. 2 fumbles.

Devin Thomas also has 4 dropped passes.

Malcolm Kelley and Marko Mitchell have 0 dropped balls (although Mitchell only has 2 catches)... seems like they should be getting the ball more.

Doughty is the second best tackler on the team' date=' just behind Fletcher.

And that's a helluva compliment, Fletcher may be the best tackler in the league.[/quote']

^^^ Wrong, so by your account Reed Doughty is the second best tackler in the league if London is the first lol

Reed is a solid player but you guys make him out to be way more than he is..he is a solid role player, not spectacular, not a game changer, but he does his job and has done so well since he's been healthy, very sound and very reliable lately...and a seemingly good guy. props due, glad he's playing well but get off the Chuck Norris stuff.

Explain how this---

Doughty is the second best tackler on the team, just behind Fletcher.

And that's a helluva compliment, Fletcher may be the best tackler in the league.

Means

^^^ Wrong, so by your account Reed Doughty is the second best tackler in the league if London is the first lol

Don't worry man.... it's because our QB sucks.

Once we replace JC our o-line will look good... trust me..

Huh? So getting pressue before even completing a three step drop is somehow the QB's fault? I'm not a Campbell supporter, but come on. Jesus Christ himself would have to perform miracles to make it through an entire game standing on His two feet.

Look at the 2007 safety rankings. Sean Taylor was ranked 2 overall, behind Bob Sanders. But if you go by NFL QB rating, Sean Taylor is still ranked 2 (15.8 QB rating against him) behind Ed Reed(4.5 against him).

Laron Landry had a great season in 2008. He was ranked 5th overall. If you go by QB rating, he was ranked 2, behind Troy Polamalu.

Not sure why Landry is struggling this year.

Look at the 2007 safety rankings. Sean Taylor was ranked 2 overall, behind Bob Sanders. But if you go by NFL QB rating, Sean Taylor is still ranked 2 (15.8 QB rating against him) behind Ed Reed(4.5 against him).

Laron Landry had a great season in 2008. He was ranked 5th overall. If you go by QB rating, he was ranked 2, behind Troy Polamalu.

Not sure why Landry is struggling this year.

I've been wondering that as well. How is it possible he's regressed that much? The guys never been a real FS per say, but he has shown he's better than how he's playing. The only thing I can say is that Sean Taylor had his worst year ever in his third year, I had thought he regressed and was pissed about it. He of course, came back his last year to have one of the best starts in the league. Sometimes it takes a bad season to be a wakeup call to a guy that has probably never had to work hard in his life. This offseason is gonna be a real test to see if Landry wants to be one of the best, or if he's simply happy getting by.

Archived