Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden as a HC=Tim Tebow at QB

RedskinsSerbia

Hey guys,my first post/topic here.I'm a big Redskins fan form far far Serbia.

Since i don't believe we are going to stick with our current HC Zorn,there are already some guys that media consider as best fit for this team.First guy out there is Mike Shanahan but i personally don't believe that is going to happend because he would want a full control of a team which means being involved in some areas of the team that owner wouldn't want him in.Other guy is ex TB HC J.C. Gruden.There is a big chance that this guy will be our 2010 HC.If he will you can put all your money that he will draft Tim Tebow-maybe even in the first round...If you are watching Monday Night Football you know he likes talking that wildcat will change the way football is being played.He even said that Tebow is a top 10 caliber and that he will change the way QB position is being played.

Hey guys,my first post/topic here.I'm a big Redskins fan form far far Serbia.

Since i don't believe we are going to stick with our current HC Zorn,there are already some guys that media consider as best fit for this team.First guy out there is Mike Shanahan but i personally don't believe that is going to happend because he would want a full control of a team which means being involved in some areas of the team that owner wouldn't want him in.Other guy is ex TB HC J.C. Gruden.There is a big chance that this guy will be our 2010 HC.If he will you can put all your money that he will draft Tim Tebow-maybe even in the first round...If you are watching Monday Night Football you know he likes talking that wildcat will change the way football is being played.He even said that Tebow is a top 10 caliber and that he will change the way QB position is being played.

Gruden may be the head coach, but Tebow can be had well below the first round and even then I wouldn't necessarily want him as our QB. He doesn't throw the ball particularly well, even for college QB and he doesn't read defenses either. It would be a heavy investment to put in for a QB who may play 10 plays a game, if that.

Yeah, please do a search next time. I'm one of the few on here who would be OK with Tim Tebow. His intangibles are off the chart. That being said, however, we would be insane to pick him in the first round. If the Jaguars take him with their first, so be it. He should be available in the early second (where we will be picking, obviously) or maybe even later depending on how the season plays out and how he performs in the Senior Bowl, Combine, pro day workouts, etc.

Gruden may be the head coach, but Tebow can be had well below the first round and even then I wouldn't necessarily want him as our QB. He doesn't throw the ball particularly well, even for college QB and he doesn't read defenses either. It would be a heavy investment to put in for a QB who may play 10 plays a game, if that.

Maybe his system has never asked him to read defenses, but it doesn't mean he can't do it if he had to. Just saying.

Yeah, please do a search next time. I'm one of the few on here who would be OK with Tim Tebow. His intangibles are off the chart. That being said, however, we would be insane to pick him in the first round. If the Jaguars take him with their first, so be it. He should be available in the early second (where we will be picking, obviously) or maybe even later depending on how the season plays out and how he performs in the Senior Bowl, Combine, pro day workouts, etc.

I don't think Jacksonville want's a QB,even a flaming Jags fan like Tebow is...I am not talking about Tebow as a first round caliber,i am talking about Gruden,a big wildcat fan,taking a wildcat QB.

Welcome to our little family RS.

Are you Serbian? I ask as if you are, kudos to you man. Your written English, probably the most difficult language to learn to speak, let alone write; is far better than many on here for whom English is their native tongue.

And if your right, and Grudden leads to Tebow;

JUST SAY NO TO CHUCKIE!

Hail.

UF has been playing football for I think over 100 years now. THERE HAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL NFL QB FROM UF.

Tebow is a great athlete and a fine person, but he will suck at QB. If we pick him in the first round, I'm done.

I don't agree...I think he is a fast learner and that with a right veteran pocket passer mentor he can learn how to play a good passing QB.+ he can run...

Welcome to our little family RS.

Are you Serbian? I ask as if you are, kudos to you man. Your written English, probably the most difficult language to learn to speak, let alone write; is far better than many on here for whom English is their native tongue.

And if your right, and Grudden leads to Tebow;

JUST SAY NO TO CHUCKIE!

Hail.

Born in Serbia,raised in Serbia!:D

Learned the basics in school,improved it on ESPN.

I don't agree...I think he is a fast learner and that with a right veteran pocket passer mentor he can learn how to play a good passing QB.+ he can run...

Look at every UF QB in the NFL, total garbage. Rex Grossman is the most successful one ever - REX GROSSMAN!!! Are you serious, Tebow is not an NFL QB. To think you would pick him IN THE FIRST ROUND IS PREPOSTEROUS!

UF plays nobody all year; you think Tebow is going to have that handpicked 120 home game shedule in the NFL? No, he's going to be on his prima donna UF pretty boy ass - just like Grossman, Matthews, Weurffel and Spurrier with the 49ers and the 76 Bucs.

Look at every UF QB in the NFL, total garbage. Rex Grossman is the most successful one ever - REX GROSSMAN!!! Are you serious, Tebow is not an NFL QB. To think you would pick him IN THE FIRST ROUND IS PREPOSTEROUS!

UF plays nobody all year; you think Tebow is going to have that handpicked 120 home game shedule in the NFL? No, he's going to be on his prima donna UF pretty boy ass - just like Grossman, Matthews, Weurffel and Spurrier with the 49ers and the 76 Bucs.

If anyone told you that Dolphins are going to beat Pats scoring 5 TDs with Ronnie Brown at QB in wildcat a year and a month ago would you believe him?

Picking him any lower than the 4th round and you got took. He doesn't seem to want to play FB or TE so you are going to have that issue. He is not really a pro style QB. He doesn't line up behind center all that often so he would have to work on his footwork and he would have to learn to read defenses, something he should have been doing at Florida. Not worth a first round, second, or third round pick for a player that you would have to develop.

If anyone told you that Dolphins are going to beat Pats scoring 5 TDs with Ronnie Brown at QB in wildcat a year and a month ago would you believe him?

Dude, that was the first game where the Dolphins unvealed the Wildcat last year. And it had a lot of success. But lately, including this past Sunday against that same team, it failed. In fact, the Wildcat has been terrible the last handful of games. Way to keep up with things.

Dude, that was the first game where the Dolphins unvealed the Wildcat last year. And it had a lot of success. But lately, including this past Sunday against that same team, it failed. In fact, the Wildcat has been terrible the last handful of games. Way to keep up with things.

I know that but i am not talking about black 5-11 RB under center.I am talking about 6-3 QB who can run,play option,play wildcat and maybe even stand after center,take a snap and throw.Man ,if an experienced HC like Gruden say that Tebow is going to change this game,maybe that is not 100% true,but there is something true in it.I'm not saying Tebow is a best choice,if i need to chose a QB on this draft i would go for a guy like Bradford but if our genius owner hire Chucky,we all are going to have to deal with unproved QB behind terrible O-line.

Peace out!

Archived