Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to Fix the Redskins!?!?

Ant15fromNJ

Who are ES's Return Men?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Who are ES's Return Men?

During this horrible season we have to watch unfold I have been thinking on how and what we should do I know all of us have our own way we think we should build in the offseason, with Head Coach, QB, and everything else we need help with. Everyone write their own plan on what to do..

HC- I would bring in Jon Gruden hes young to have for many years and I also like that he didnt have the best QB's and they played will for him like Rich Gannon and Brian Greise didnt play all that bad which I remember last year for well Brian Greise.

QB- We need a veteran or someone who played well recently and is a backup I wouldnt mind seeing someone like Jeff Garcia just because hes a winner, and wont cost us games, hes quick to move around in the pocket and make some plays.

RB- Im the first to say I love CP he stright up brings it every sunday and is an amazing pass blocker but he is getting older, I would like to see us bring in someone young in the draft and go with the two RB's. This not only can help us with a young player who might turn into something but it also might prolong Portis' career a year or two more. I would prefer a fast RB not a big load. The small fast RB seem to be productive lately (MJD, Chirs Johnson)

O Line- this is where we need to adress we need a physical overpowering line that can take some pressure off of the QB and make the running lanes wider. I would invest the 1st round pick here and a FA at a good price no more overpaying for talent! These players think the Redskins are a vacation not a football team!!!!!

TE- Set

WR- In a bad situation becuase Kelly and Thomas didnt produce that much yet, but they deserve more time and should not be written off. Moss is still productive.

Defense- Not the problem at all. If our defense had a good offense we would be a winning team.

Thoughts? What Do you all think we should do?

No coach can fix this. No QB can fix this. No RB can fix this. No OLine can fix this. The organization is rotten from the top and until some leadership is found there nothing will matter.

If they go out and get a west coast QB, management will bring in a coach that run a vertical passing attack. If they bring in a speedster running back, the organization will ask him to bulk up and become a power runner. If they decide to upgrade the OLine they'll do so with older vets that can't hold up for an entire season.

The problem has nothing to do with players or coaches.

i agree with destino,anything else would be a quik fix that won't work. they must and i repeat must get at the least a Gm that has the ability like a Polian from the colts to build a franchise from the bottom up.is he just a gm?or is he also the vp or pres as well?if he is only a Gm then hire him (if you can) at big money and as a pres./gm hybrid and give him the keys and walk away.if that were to happen i would have such high hopes for the future because he has proven over and over again to have an eye for talent.he has built 3 super bowl contenders.i can only dream.right now thats all i can do.

Coach/ QB- If you bring in Gruden he's going after Bret Farve PERIOD! If he cant get Bret he's going after a veteran QB so he's going to ask Snyda to dish out the money! I'd rather have Bill Cower honestly. I just think the guy is a real coach that players respect and love to play for like Gibbs. I say sign Campbell to one more year and maybe draft a QB out of college. I know there are more Tom Bradys and Drew Brees' out there in the later rounds.I honestly feel like if we build our O-Line and get a better offensive scheme from our coaching staff Campbell will impress!

RB- Draft Javid Best! I'm telling you this kid is the truth! What ever we gotta do to get him we need to jump on him and I think he'll be available seeing that we'll be picking close to first. If we cant get Best we should go after Ingram from Alabama.

O-Line- I'd go out in free agency and sign some very good linemen like Philly and Minnesota have done, but I'd also draft a few of O-linemen in the upcoming draft.

WR- I think we have talent there.. I'd cut Randle El

TE_ Set

Defense- Sign a true OLB and put Orakpo at DE full time. Release Daniels, trade or cut Carlos Rogers.. I've had it with that guy! and give Laron Landry one more year under the new defensive coaching staff to see if they can pull the true potential out of this kid like Gregg Williams did for Sean Taylor. Blache has got to go!

I agree with the front office chatter...I mean that is exactly right overhaul the entire front office...Snyder turns over the keys for the team to a true GM...draft OT first round fifth pick (Okung) and trade up if possible or hope Best falls to them (doubtful but hopefully), keep Portis I mean we are paying him anyways (unless good trade opportunity) and then draft an O-guard in the 4th round since as of now we don't have a 3rd rounder (due to getting Jarmon (I think this was a good pick up though)).

Archived