Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny Joke I Came Up With About Our Offense's Inability to score (MET)

Main-Maine

I figured out the reason guys!!! The reason is because Jason Campbell number is #17. I think all we got to do is get Jason to get a number like 55?:laugh:

Think about it guys 55 points lol!

p.s im just messing around just mad as hell that we cant score more then 17 damn POINTS!

Campbell stinks. He locks in on his TE every third down. And throws to fades to WRs draped in coverage when he wants to take a chance.

Collins has never been given a fair shot. If he had a week to prepare and a game plan geared to his strengths we could score some points.

But this organization is based on politics.

Campbell stinks. He locks in on his TE every third down. And throws to fades to WRs draped in coverage when he wants to take a chance.

Collins has never been given a fair shot. If he had a week to prepare and a game plan geared to his strengths we could score some points.

But this organization is based on politics.

Yes, its politics that keep the Redskins from giving 37 year old, career back up, Todd Collins a chance.

You people make my head hurt with your nonsense. Just because Campbell is terrible doesn't make Collins an option.

Archived