Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ModernWarfare2, Dragon Age, or other?

SIXX99

Having been playing MW2 for many hours since getting it yesterday, it's a must-have. Multiplayer is still really fun with the addition of some great maps, even a redesigned map from the original call of duty WWII game. Lots of new perks.

Single player is pretty epic. I love the writing staff for the storyline. There's also something called Special Ops, which is a bunch of mini-games that you can play. In fact it's a major part of the new game, so there is going to be many many days worth of play in this. You can also team up with a friend for the Special Ops mini games in split screen or internet.

A lot of gamestops are selling them early, so go out and get it. They may deny it over the phone since it's a Tuesday release, so you'll have to make a leap of faith and head over to you local gamestop.

I didn't like L4D either. Furthermore, the demo for L4D2 seemed very identical to the first game so I'm not sure it's worth a pick up.

Modern Warfare 2 and it's not even close.

Kinda weird that some of ya'll didn't like it. May I ask why? It won awards for best multiplayer and PC game of 2008. And won best computer game of the year in 2008. It was amazing/ still is. L4D2 is only gonna be better. I can't wait.

I bought Modern Warfare 2 last night, from GameStop. For 12 bucks! And I walked out of the store with the game! So awesome.

I played it for a while. It's awesome. If I weren't watching the ****ing Redskins, I'd probably be playing. I definitely suggest you pick it up. Graphics are awesome, the levels are just insanely well done. I love it.

How the **** did you do that?

As for the OP, MW2, its not even close.

Kinda weird that some of ya'll didn't like it. May I ask why? It won awards for best multiplayer and PC game of 2008. And won best computer game of the year in 2008. It was amazing/ still is. L4D2 is only gonna be better. I can't wait.

It really is the best multiplayer game that has been out for a long time. Left 4 Dead is the type of game that you absolutely need teamwork and good communication to beat the infected. I guess it might not be fun for those who prefer not to talk and work in teams.

It really is the best multiplayer game that has been out for a long time. Left 4 Dead is the type of game that you absolutely need teamwork and good communication to beat the infected. I guess it might not be fun for those who prefer not to talk and work in teams.

That definitely has something to do with it. Sometimes I want the "single" gaming experience, which involves me playing COD for hours. Getting a group of friends together for LFD is amazing, but I don't like playing with the computer as much. I played with randoms online a few times, and I won't do that again. Some people are morons, running around on their own. The best part of the game is that teamwork is needed to win. Maybe Zorn should require his players to have Left 4 Dead teamwork drills. Maybe they'll learn something...

The new LFD2 demo is alot of fun. I don't like that you have to drop your pistol(s) to get melee weapons though. I like the new special infected, specifically the "Charger."

That definitely has something to do with it. Sometimes I want the "single" gaming experience, which involves me playing COD for hours. Getting a group of friends together for LFD is amazing, but I don't like playing with the computer as much. I played with randoms online a few times, and I won't do that again. Some people are morons, running around on their own. The best part of the game is that teamwork is needed to win.

I've long since stop playing with randoms because I've learned the hard way that a team is only as good as their worst player in L4D. I even refuse to play with my friends if their mics aren't working because communication is a huge part in playing L4D. I never get tired playing Vs. because every game is like a chess match with just a little bit of luck here and there.

As long as you have a solid group of friends to play L4D with (which I always do) than it is nothing but fun. Yeah we mess around (friendly fire battles, alerting the witches, setting off the car alarms to alert the horde) but we still can get serious and beat the levels on hardcore like it's no problem. It's hella fun and like Redd said, it is absolutely the best multiplayer game that I've played probably ever. Having a mic is the best part too. Getting to mess around with randoms or just have a good time with your buddies. It's always cool. Who doesn't like killing zombies?????!?!?!

I'm getting both and we are renting LFd2 because my roomies and I beat that game in one sitting, we can't put it down haha.

In one sitting???? There were 4 different stories in the first one that you had to beat! Ya'll musta been wired to do that! That's easily over 10 hours of straight gaming.

Archived