Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Really positive news: Skins Defense is #2 against pass

airs0ft3r

I thought we actually had some great news when I looked on NFL.com. The Skins Defense is number 5 overall and 2 against the pass. We actually have a very elite defense again. I can't wait to see us tear apart Ryan (even though he did pass for a whole load against the 49ers).

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

For those of you who say, "well, we've played bad teams so far," just shut up and enjoy the moment. There's not a lot to be proud of as skin's fans.

Well thats a bit of refreshing news, but the Skins are about to encounter tougher and more aggressive opponents in the coming weeks, and I hope they have their track shoes on.

I would love to see the offense pick it up a few notches, and the defense has for the most part kept them in the game to the end, so i'll be hoping for the best...

as people LOVE to say and believe around here, defense wins championships...unfortunately it doesnt get us to those championship games.

QBs win championships. Its been true for decades- but even more so lately as the nfl has transitioned into a QB passing offense first league

i guess it is a good thing that the defense on this team is my favorite part of the game because i sure have gotten to see them play plenty of minutes this year....

just think.... if they didnt have to play 40 minutes a game they would be number one for sure.....

Just wanted to throw this out there...I know not many are happy with the receiving corp either, but if we had a guy like Drew Brees chucking the ball around the field all day...

Is anybody else thinking the SKINS could be undefeated like the AINT'S???

I understand the o-line is still an issue, but even a semi-healthy o-line with a QB like Brees...and our D is sitting on the sidelines reading Reader's Digest most of the game.

Hail

Archived