Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this an unfair advantage for the Giants over the rest of the NFL?

No, I'm not talking about calls they get from the refs as some of you like to try to say they do.

I just read on cnnsi that the Giants do not get on an airplane until Oct. 25 when they fly to Minnesota. This includes the preseason. And as it works out, the Giants only fly to Minnesota and that is the only time they are to get on a plane up through week 11. The rest of their road games are at New England, Philly, Washington, and the Jets in that time period. All of which they will travel by bus, train, and well, with the Jets, feet to get to. Is there an advantage to this?

Yes it is an advantage. But to be honest, I've never even thought about it. Great job unearthing that tidbit Tom, I never even thought about how much easier teams in the Northeast have in terms of at least divisional travel in comparison to the AFC and NFC West (before reallignment). It's nuts.

Btw, nice avatar, but you can forgive me ill feelings, considering that in my view, the only reason Jacoby isn't in the hall of fame is because of the infinite number of MNF games Taylor turned him into his -----. Not like he didn't do it to every other LT, Canton, are you listening Canton and sportswriters? Get yer heads out of your behinds and get Jacoby and Monk in.

Hell, the greatest OL of the eighties (and early nineties) has not a single OL in the HOF. What a joke.

Originally posted by The Consigliere

Yes it is an advantage. But to be honest, I've never even thought about it. Great job unearthing that tidbit Tom, I never even thought about how much easier teams in the Northeast have in terms of at least divisional travel in comparison to the AFC and NFC West (before reallignment). It's nuts.

Btw, nice avatar, but you can forgive me ill feelings, considering that in my view, the only reason Jacoby isn't in the hall of fame is because of the infinite number of MNF games Taylor turned him into his -----. Not like he didn't do it to every other LT, Canton, are you listening Canton and sportswriters? Get yer heads out of your behinds and get Jacoby and Monk in.

Hell, the greatest OL of the eighties (and early nineties) has not a single OL in the HOF. What a joke.

Ditto above!

Archived