Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Dan Synder a good person?

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not saying that....that's my point. I think we just disagree on our idea of credibility....but that's fine.

Loved your post on Synder. Can't believe I didn't even notice that. Maybe Synder's the evil one taking away everyone's signs.

LOL! He's Snyder's evil twin brother... Synder;

"the unclean one."

I feel bad for you. How do you determine what is real? You decide for yourself?

Feel bad for yourself. I don't spend my days sitting in judgment of other people.

I determine what is real by seeing with my own eyes not swallowing whatever comes down the pike like the rest of the "ditto" heads.

He's a good person corrupted by power and money.

I've heard stories of him doing nice things in the past, such as providing his private jet to a Skins player during Katrina to let him check on his family.

But then you see things that highlight him as a greedy man with little patience. He may not contain perfect qualities, but I don't think anyone here has the right to judge him as a person.

Feel bad for yourself. I don't spend my days sitting in judgment of other people.

I determine what is real by seeing with my own eyes not swallowing whatever comes down the pike like the rest of the "ditto" heads.

So, you have NEVER made a judgment about somebody without personally seeing with your own eyes? I doubt that. Otherwise, why bother reading a newspaper, magazine, or watch a TV news show. Guess you want to personally go to Afghanistan to see what is happening. May get expensive.

We make judgements every day of our lives. I think you are just one of these people that pretend to be "high and mighty" to feel better about yourself, but really you are most likely a hypocrite.

So, Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

I don't quite know how to respond to your dreary personal attacks so here's a little ditty for...

YOUR FAIL!

SoccerFail.gif

I knew this guy had Napoleon-little-guy-complex after the first year I started noticing that you never see him in anything other than a suit. Even during training camp in August in 80% humidity.

Has anybody else noticed this over the years?

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but did you notice at the MNF game he wasn't wearing a suit on the sidelines. EVERY game I've ever been to he's wearing a suit with the brightest white collar. That's not intended to be a "white collar" joke, I mean literally, the brightest practically glow-in-the dark collar I've ever seen. Even in bad weather he's had the suit and a trench coat.

But, a this weeks MNF game, he had on a redskins jacket and a skins baseball cap pulled down real low. It was almost like he was in hiding on the sidelines pre-game. Later they showed him in his box in a shirt and tie, and no hat. I've asked around to people who have worked for him and seen plenty of games, and no one can remember him being in anything other than a suit....except for this week.

He's obviously starting to hear the dissent. The question is...does he care?

My ex-girlfriends parents own a very successful construction company in maryland. They've met danny at several functions, and she says he's a prick and hated by the rich jewish elite in the bethesda/potomac area. Everytime she's seen him, he's been trying to sell her family a suite at FedEx. They've said no as they already have a suite at MCI for their family and employees to use. They also said that they've gotten the "Mr. Snyder asked me to give you a call about purchasing a suite" routine from a sales-person shortly after meeting him. Danny is not just hated by us 'commoners' but apparently the rich who rub elbows with him hate him also.

So, you have NEVER made a judgment about somebody without personally seeing with your own eyes? I doubt that. Otherwise, why bother reading a newspaper, magazine, or watch a TV news show. Guess you want to personally go to Afghanistan to see what is happening. May get expensive.

We make judgements every day of our lives. I think you are just one of these people that pretend to be "high and mighty" to feel better about yourself, but really you are most likely a hypocrite.

The more people who let this stuff come to this kind of personal attack on other members simply for not seeing eye to eye on any of this stuff will be all the more people who get banned. The entire staff is of one mind regarding such matters.

Daniel Snyder is one of those people that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet were talking about. They are rich, they get their way. People come to their dinners and their birthdays, but no one likes them. They are sad people - and they are to be felt sorry for because they never figured out how to be a good human being. I'd feel sorry for Snyder too, if he was not annoying the ever living crap out of me.

I haven't met him, but I feel fairly confident in surmising that Snyder categorizes the world into little people and better people. The fact that so many of us seems to know someone who did some work for the man, and virtually none of the stories they tell are in any way flattering.

But that assessment really doesn't matter. If Jack Kent Cooke was also a slimy blight on humanity who would have been summarily rejected at the pearly gates, we all wouldn't have cared much - because Mr. Cooke (and yeah, I don't mind calling him that) was a terrific owner who treated the Redskins fanbase like a public trust. Whether or not the evidence points to Snyder being a good man or not, he clearly and objectively is a truly incompetent owner, and worse, treats the fan base like a cash cow waiting to be milked dry. So in short, to the Redskins fan, Dan Snyder is NOT a good man - he's pretty close to the bottom of the barrel.

i voted no.

i'm sure he does nice things, and charitable things. but deep down in side, i think the way he runs the redskins pretty much indicates the type of person he is. the way he's publicly embarassed every coach except Gibbs. the way he's treated players like Lavar, and the way he's tried to get over on anyone he can (btw, he hasn't paid williams what he's due, as last reported at least).

you can plant a flower in a pile of ****.

its still a pile of ****.

On second thought...

Time to step up your game Monk 'fan'. :doh:

You do nothing but insult people... the organization, the players, the fans... and you offer nothing to back it up.

NOTHING!

Here's an example of the dishwater swill that you serve up on a daily basis...

* the Midget
Why are you such a douche?
If you think "Synder sucks" and "We want Gruden" is bad, we may as well not even discuss this. Maybe you should change your name to Capt Acceptance.
Maybe because the offense sucks?
Who cares about the #1 pick? The Midget and Cerrato will just screw it up.

Dear little people,

I apologize in advance for this on behalf of the entire human race...

I was glad the Skins were humiliated on national tv. Suckiness is an agent for CHANGE!

Eff The Midget

_#@! The Midget
2-14 here we come!!! Thanks to The Midget for this mess!
Nope. I am glad the Skins were embarrassed on national tv. I want the Skins to finish 2-14. Until the Skins hit rock bottom, The Midget won't change his ways.

See the pattern? That is why you claim that "This board is not very good", It is because of non-interesting drivel that some of posters chose to heap upon it.

Don't think for two seconds you can bad mouth me though... I'm from Baltimore and I can handle myself (and I often do).

Now, please... say something that does not involve trashing Snyder, little people or whomever you may be verbally abusing at present. We would love to hear something interesting that you have to say. SANS THE HATE!

Archived