Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From 2000 to Now: What has been your favorite Skins' Game

SIXX99

Just to reflect on more positive times and because I'm bored, what has been your favorite game over the past 9.5 years?

For me it was the game against Dallas when Nick Novak missed the field goal late and Dallas got a deep pass to witten to get in field goal range and we blocked and Sean recovered. That has been my favorite game of my lifetime (I was born the summer after the last super bowl :().

Yeah for me I can't remember another game where I felt as much joy as the Monday Night Miracle in Dallas. We were just so awful for 3 and 1/2 quarters, and to pull out the victory the way we did was so incredibliy memorable.

And actually, my second favorite would have to be the second game against Dallas that same year at FedEx. We kicked their ****ing ass. I was there, and it was oh so ****ing sweet.

The playoff win. Only game that meant anything. Sad how the franchise and fan base has lower standards now.

Before we had the standards of the Lakers. Divisions were useless to us. Only the big prize. Now we remember a win in week 2 of a wild card playoff year as if it took us to the super bowl.

It stinks. But its reality. Tradition is only good if it is kept up. Our tradition is becoming like the native americans tribes.

For me it was the game against Dallas when Nick Novak missed the field goal late and Dallas got a deep pass to witten to get in field goal range and we blocked and Sean recovered.

This is my #1, because I love me some ST! The last chance field goal for Novak to redeem himself.

Monday Night Miracle in Dallas. Final Answer.

#2, not by much though.AMAZING game! Thought to myself, the only way we are gonna win is if GOD helps us..... and He did. :applause:

All these games were great, and the one I'm about to mention was awesome but doesn't mean as much to be top 5. I just think it was an underrated game: The home Jacksonville game where we won in overtime on a monster Moss TD catch and then he jumped into the crowd. FedEx was nuts that day for a random Jax. game.

All these games were great, and the one I'm about to mention was awesome but doesn't mean as much to be top 5. I just think it was an underrated game: The home Jacksonville game where we won in overtime on a monster Moss TD catch and then he jumped into the crowd. FedEx was nuts that day for a random Jax. game.

That was a ridiculous catch. He just grabbed it out of the air and was on his way before I even saw him catch it...

That was a great game. I've noticed a recurring theme that Moss and Taylor are heavily involved in our favs.

Monday Night Miracle in Dallas. Final Answer.

I would agree, but that game was AWFUL until the end.

I would have to say the Dallas game where Sean picked up the blocked FG and Novak iced it.

Also, the Jacksonville game in 2006. That game was amazing, from start to finish. Moss 68 yards in OT.

Dallas in '07 is an honorable mention.

Archived