Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uday and Qusay Dead!!!

Tarhog

Yusuf, I'm always bummed when something I say or don't say offends an unintended party ... so in that sense I apologize. All due respect, though, but I think the reason you give is a bit of a stretch.

An eternity in the company of 70 rutting Dame Edna's indeed would not be "heaven" in any sense I can in sound mind and body conceive ... nor was that what I was suggesting. I was conjuring those departed boys a suitable "hell" all the way, albeit in my admittedly off-beat little way.

At least that's what I was going for. Guess I'd like to think my record here as far as even-handedness and consideration for all points of view would grant me the benefit of the doubt on this.

Anyway, you and I are alive to trade viewpoints ... and they're not.

That's what counts here.

Peace.

Om, you are correct in asserting that your record of even- handedness and consideration of other viewpoints has been quite good. For that and other reasons, you have earned my respect many times over in past discussions. That is why I wasn't really outraged or anything...just a little miffed.

A word or two of explanation though. I felt that your joke regarded the Islamic concept of heaven with it's reward of virgins (among other things) for the pious. If your intent was simply to describe a hell of your own invention, then I apologize for adding 2 +2 and coming up with 5.;)

As for your apology, consider it duly noted and graciously accepted.

I dont see it making a difference. The various factions in Iraq know that there is alot of money in those oil fields. One of these factions if not all of these factions are going to want a cut. If the reports I read are true, most of Iraq is in a state of disrepair. If that is so thenm we can expect more Guerilla attacks. 2 more soliders dies this morning, so the killing of these two brothers means nothing.

Originally posted by JackC

It's really good we got these evil sob's. I guess this wipes out any lie that might have been told by Bush in say the last 20 years. Heck this might even clear Kobe!

hey, I've got an idea, you blame Bush for everything, I'll blame Clinton for everything and we'll call it even right now. :doh:

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

I dont see it making a difference. The various factions in Iraq know that there is alot of money in those oil fields. One of these factions if not all of these factions are going to want a cut. If the reports I read are true, most of Iraq is in a state of disrepair. If that is so thenm we can expect more Guerilla attacks. 2 more soliders dies this morning, so the killing of these two brothers means nothing.

Sure, that's because all men are created equal, right?

Originally posted by redman

. . . and Mullah Omar . . . and that Egyption doc who's OBL's #2 . . . and . . .

Rumours came out today that Iran is holding Al Zawahiri.

Sadly, our troops had a clean shot at Omar in the early days of the Afghan war, but had to radio back to FL. to get permission to shoot him :rolleyes: :doh:

I see there are alot of people with palm palm in there hands. You guys don't watch the Redskins football team. You guys watch the redskins cheerleaders. How does the chant go "sic boom ba, George Bush, George Bush, ra ra ra ra".

Sadly Red, not all men are created equal. My friend says we live in a country that is two Americas. Maybe you're too blind to see. I don't know where the statement "all men are created equal, right?" cam from maybe you have a guilty conscience or something.

Archived