Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins.com hats - Feedback required.

Die Hard

Ok... we're currently in deliberations about ordering hats to raise funds to cover site costs. We want to offer options... but if the demand isn't there.. we will simply have to narrow it down. No prices yet.

What's the general consensus of the hats? Which do you like best? What would you order?

WE ARE NOT PRESENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR THESE RIGHT NOW... JUST GETTING AN IDEA OF THE DEMAND.

While we are not going to hunt you down if you say you had an interest in a hat or two in this thread... please don't respond if you have absolutely no interest. We just need an approximate number.

KEEP IN MIND... ALL THE HATS WILL HAVE THE EXTREMESKINS.COM LOGO EMBROIDERED. THEY WILL NOT BE SCREEN PRINTS.

hat.jpg

hatX.gif

-Per Om's request

skullcap.jpg

- please note the color of the skullcap will be black.

visor.jpg

visorX.jpg

-an alternate design for the visor...

I like the ball cap. I agree that it must be embroidered, even at a higher cost.

Wouldn't mind seeing a choice of colors if that was an option when ordering without driving the cost up. Stone (off-white), deep burgundy like the retro jerseys, and black would ALL work well. You should be able to negotiate this without it costing extra. Just a thought.

I like the ballcap as well. I'll be in for one as long as it is a 6 panel hat and not a 5 panel. 5 panels make the hat too tall for my tastes. I'd say lets go fitted, but I doubt too many folks here have a melon as big as mine 7 3/4.

Peace

I only wear the baseball cap, no visor nor watchcap. One thing in mind is, are they going to be the flexible ones or one-size-fits-all??

I'd definitely go with the flex. even it might cost a bit higher. However, whichever the majority goes with, I have no problem with it.

We've looked at the flexible hats... I'm a fan of them myself. However, I just don't think it's feasible to accomodate everyone.

Here's my logic... we're running low on the XXXL tshirts. We have more of the smaller sizes left. With that in mind... how do you order a hundred hats with that size in mind? I think it's for *that* reason all of these companies add the disclaimer "all sizes fit most". And I have a hard time believing a flexi-cap is going to accomodate a L just as nicely as an XXXL.

Most corporations have the benefit of having the capital to stock all different kinds of sizes. We don't. So it's just easier to have an adjustable cap.

I have always wanted the black ball cap .... BUT .... I strongly vote to put the "X" logo on it rather than the whole "extremeskins" banner.

I LOVE the "Burnin' X" .... that would be my first choice. The "Feathered X" is damn sweet too and I'd by a mess of 'em.

Not as crazy about the look of the whole site logo on the ball cap .... though you KNOW I'd be buyin' some.

One man's opinion. :)

Agree that 'X' logo (burning and feather versions) would look really nice. Don't know how much it would bump up costs to do more than one ballcap version, but I know I'd buy one of every version and bet others would as well, so you might actually make more money if you offered 2-3 versions? Just a thought.

Archived