Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The young recievers, whats the deal?

SIXX99

Brett Favre, HOF.

But better yet compare an emerging Packers QB Rogers. The guy was under constant pressure and was hit way too much, yet still stepped up and found guys down field and hit them in stride for long completions. Rogers gave the Packers a chance in that game against a much better team IMO. The Wideouts also did not stop running around after their routes were finished either. I think guys on this team realize the ball is not coming to them if not right away, so they give up. EVEN MOSS has been seen doing this.

I'm glad you bring this up about the WRs cutting their route short or just stop completely after its over with..that doesn't mean the play is over with GET OPEN! Do they not respect JC/Zorn/Snyder? What is it - there has to be reason why we are not gelling as a team but teams less talented than us IMO are gelling.

But let's be brutlly honest...even Art Monk ,Gary Clark and Ricky Saunders would be less successful in this offense. Say what you want about the young receivers and their inability to get open, and much is indeed true, but my guess is that even Great Art Monk would look ordinary in this offense!

But let's be brutlly honest...even Art Monk ,Gary Clark and Ricky Saunders would be less successful in this offense. Say what you want about the young receivers and their inability to get open, and much is indeed true, but my guess is that even Great Art Monk would look ordinary with this quarterback

Fixed it for you.

Seriously, it's not like JC was putting up points in Gibbs or Saunders offense either. People point out that we haven't scored 30 in 20 games under Zorn. Well in Campbell's 20 other starts he only went over 30 twice -- and one game was all defense.

The common denominator is our QB, folks. I would love for him to prove me wrong, but I think it's more than clear he isn't the answer.

And I would be floored if he was here next year. Danny and Vinny are a trainwreck, but even they have figured this one out.

Archived