Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offensive Offense (Zorn Era)

dcoles11

I think that this entire organization would have to implode on itself and start from scratch in order to expect anything different that what we've seen in the last 15+ years.

Nothing about the Redskins says that there will be a turnaround anytime soon.

nice try. that wasn't a personal attack at all, I just pointed out that you said the same thing 3 times. Maybe you shouldn't do that. You wanna spit hate- don't cry when you get called out

Spit hate? Explain to me how posting actual facts and statistics is spitting hate?

Again, thanks for your brilliant insight and opinion, we were all blown away with your brilliant logic.

The fact that after 20 games the Redskins under Zorn have done next to nothing offensively means nothing, because as you put it, "you feel like its going end soon"

Man I feel better! Please keep me posted on your feelings. It is so very interesting to have people like you posting your comments that are entirely based in "feelings" and not facts or stats.

You wanna spit hate- don't cry when you get called out.

I guess we will just have to see... lets all bookmark and see who eats the crow... deal?

So, which year is this going to start happening? Let me know so I can mark my calender.

In the next 12 weeks you will be posting that it's our OL's fault and Portis can't run for 100 a game anymore, the "rookie" WR's aren't running routes, Cooley fumbles too much, Moss drops too many passes, the referee got in Campbell's way that's why he did't throw a TD, Betts can't pass block, too many injuries killed our season, the slippery ball caused Campbell to fumble, if it wasn't for dropped passes JC would be league MVP, etc, forever and a day.

So by their offensive troubles "coming to an end" (IYO) what exactly does that mean? Will we score the league average 23-24 points ONCE? Or will that be our average as well?

Some of them lasting eight quarters.

:hysterical:

I think that this entire organization would have to implode on itself and start from scratch in order to expect anything different that what we've seen in the last 15+ years.

Nothing about the Redskins says that there will be a turnaround anytime soon.

Winner!

My brother and I couldn't agree with you more. My dad, well, he's still in denial trying to make excuses for this suck, lol. His excuses are starting to wane though...

If there is one thing I can say about Coach Zorn, it is that he is committed to his "stay medium" philosophy. 10-10 through 20 games is pretty ****ing medium. I don't know how our players manage what little production they do with Doctor Frazier Crane keeping them level at every step and tending to their "owies." And I swear to gawd if I hear him say "it's all about the details" one more time.... It's not all about the ****ing details!!! It's about winning games and scoring points and playing with a little bit of fire and letting your emotions into it!!! Medium my ass...

Its just means that we need a more explosive offense, and a better offensive coordinator.

I think you pinpointed the problem. We need an offensive coordinator period. Zorn was a qb coach. The natural progression of things in route to becoming a head coach would be to next be a oc but he skipped that and is therefore learning on the job. Too much for a head coach to do. Good guy and I really liked him as a qb coach but as a head coach was just not a smart hire.

Can we really blame a coach who's not even been here 2 seasons yet? I think the problem starts at the top...

I think we can blame Zorn because he's the playcaller and for all intents and purposes he is the offensive coordinator, because he is the one that designs the plays and the game plan.

Let me ask you this:

Do you think that another head coach/offensive coordinator like: Mike Shanahan, Mike Holmgren, Darrel Bevel(Vikes), Andy Reid/Marty Morngwhig(Eagles), Mike Mcarthy/Philbin (Green Bay) would get more or less production from this offensive?

Who let you out of the department of redundancy department?

I would chill out, you haters are gonna start eating alot of crow- the skins are just not a quick score kinda team, they have long steady paced drives. Maybe not fan-friendly exsplosiveness, but they are in control. They have had trouble finishing drives but I see that coming to and end soon.

Uh, did you watch yesterday's game? JC looked like a high school qb out there!

I think we can blame Zorn because he's the playcaller and for all intents and purposes he is the offensive coordinator, because he is the one that designs the plays and the game plan.

Let me ask you this:

Do you think that another head coach/offensive coordinator like: Mike Shanahan, Mike Holmgren, Darrel Bevel(Vikes), Andy Reid/Marty Morngwhig(Eagles), Mike Mcarthy/Philbin (Green Bay) would get more or less production from this offensive?

Not to butt in, but I am sure there would be more production if we changed qb's!

Everyone knows good and well, WHEN a new coach is hired, JC will be out the door so fast he won't have time to blink; when a 3-4 yr qb has a 6.1 qb rating, especially against a winless team, it speaks volume of his talent.

For the next few weeks, the Skins will have a cakewalk withthe winless teams, but after that is over, look out!

Not to butt in, but I am sure there would be more production if we changed qb's!

Everyone knows good and well, WHEN a new coach is hired, JC will be out the door so fast he won't have time to blink; when a 3-4 yr qb has a 6.1 qb rating, especially against a winless team, it speaks volume of his talent.

For the next few weeks, the Skins will have a cakewalk withthe winless teams, but after that is over, look out!

You can't find another thread to whine about the QB?

Seriously.

*BTW there's no need to lie JC's QB rtg was 70.5

If you're gonna butt in at least stay on topic.

HTTR!

Yeah, some people say the 59 yd. catch to Moss to take the lead was exciting... damn homers.

OOooooo Aaaahhhhh

Get Real dude this team has sucked for years on Offense and still does.

Honesty,

Come Sunday who are people sitting down with the attitude of " I want to see this guy play"

Insert anyones name.

Maybe Cooley and thats only because he's a fan favorite.

Anyone else watching MNF right now and feeling depressed that both the Packers and Vikings have scored more points in 1 half than the Redskins do in an entire game?

They make it look so easy....or is it that we make it look so difficult?

Archived