Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (FINAL)

bredskin

You were saying?

Touche :doh:

I still think patience is key. Collins isn't the answer - really.

What kills me is everyone ranting about Campbell needing to take more chances, and not be afraid to throw INTs. Then when he does, people get upset.

Not saying you were one of them, but they're out there. Let's see how he does when they get the ball back.

Touche :doh:

I still think patience is key. Collins isn't the answer - really.

What kills me is everyone ranting about Campbell needing to take more chances, and not be afraid to throw INTs. Then when he does, people get upset.

Not saying you were one of them, but they're out there. Let's see how he does when they get the ball back.

Patience? How many years of patience do we have to show him?

That's the easy reply.

Who else do we have right now, and who are we going to get? Would you prefer to give up now? I wouldn't.

You're right, it is the easy reply because it's right. I hardly see going to Collins as giving up. I mean really, do you think he can be worse than Jason?

Right on D!!!

Finally it seems like we're learning (sort of anyway) how to win. This has been my big worry so far this year - not knowing how to win games.

Ugly yes. Would I have preferred a blowout? Yes. But it's good to see this win.

Hail

We're learning how to win? You have to be kidding! It was Tampa Bay!!! They were shut out last week, they managed less than 100 yards of offense last week...and we struggled to put up 16 points against them today. Yeah, break open the champagne, Superbowl here we come! :doh:

If we win ugly against Dalls, NY, Phily...then I'll agree we're learning to win, but againsthis team....no, I'm not convinced.

i arrived in the USA last wednesday, and today is my first football sunday, i was disappointed with our 1st half and proud of the way we fought back in the 2nd half, JC showed what he is capable of, & i thought our D was great, i have dedcided to stay in the USA because i know that i am the reason we played so well LOL but i am happy that we had a win

I'm not satisfied with this win. Yeah it's a win, but it very easily could have been, and probably should have been a loss. We scraped by, and against the worst team in the league. I'm still hoping that Cerrato, Zorn, and Campbell are all gone at the end of the season.

I certainly don't see us going better than 4 - 12 this year.

If the Redskins are smart, Vinny Cerrato will be on the phone first thing Monday morning attempting to trade for Tampa Bay cornerback Aqib Talib. That’s because the Kansas product intercepted three Campbell passes on the day. To put that in perspective, the only person who caught more passes from Campbell Sunday was Cooley, who had five catches for 65 yards.

Sure, the Redskins had a chance to draft Talib during the 2008 NFL Draft before the Bucs ultimately chose him with the 20th pick. But they don’t like using the draft anyways, so why not offer a handful of draft picks and convert the guy to receiver? He’s already caught three passes from Campbell this year, which is one less than the production of tight end Fred Davis and receiver Devin Thomas combined. We’d say more on the subject, but honestly, we just threw up a little.

:puke:I just threw up too.

BTW, excellent write up Murph!

Archived