Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stargate: Universe?

Baculus

I probably would if I had SyFy (that's the channel it's coming on, right?). I was a huge SG-1 fan (how I met my wife). Lost access to cable/satellite after college and really haven't gotten back into anything.

Yes, it is on Syfy -- I am a bit surprised you do not receive that channel. Do you have satellite?

You can also bittorrent the episodes after they are broadcast and uploaded.

I'm a Stargate geek, so I'll be checking it out. Doesn't look to promising to me though. Can't believe I might miss Atlantis. :doh:

It looks like a mixture of Stargate with the new BSG.

I figure science-fiction has to be pretty bad before it is unwatchable, and it has to be better than the new crop of "mushy sci-fi that we see these days. At least IMO!

No, they had a 2 hour movie last summer or spring.

I think a series starts this winter.

Its about the guy who designs the technology of the Cylons in response to his daughters death....trying to bring her back.

Also, dead is the mother and sister of Adama...who is now being raised by his father alone.

More drama, less sci-fi in this one.

Yes, it is on Syfy -- I am a bit surprised you do not receive that channel. Do you have satellite?

You can also bittorrent the episodes after they are broadcast and uploaded.

I've just got bunny ears. Watching on the internets is a good idea, though. I always forget about that option. I'm a little slow sometimes.:silly:

No, Caprica is a BSG prequel series.

Also, isn't there a mini-series of BSG from the Cylon POV?

Yes, the Cylon mini-series will focus on "the Plan" from their perspective.

For anyone who hasn't seen the Caprica pilot, it has already been released. You should be able to find it here and there (via Hulu or other sources).

Well, had some good moments, some not so good. I'm kind of on the fence right now. If it ends up being more "sit and tell me about the man that died for me" boring conversation's, I'll stop watching.

If they can get the ship repaired enough to go around and kick some tail, then I'll keep watching.

Archived