Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins an early 7.5 point favorite hosting Bucs

Cannon2

No, because they were ahead of the Vikings last week at the half. When you're facing Favre and AP and hold them to 7 points and outscore them, you can't just lump the current Lions in with the team that helped build up that 0-19 record. They've improved to mediocre lol...

Yeah they kept Adrian Peterson in check and the vikings have a stellar o line ,etc.

Why is it that high? Because the Bucs blow. Have you guys watched us play this year? Our defense sucks and we have some injuries. We get no pass rush, can't tackle, and our secondary is banged up. Our offense is coming off a game where it took them 3 quarters to get a 1st down and they only got 86 yards of total offense. Hopefully Josh Johnson makes this offense and team better because right now we are awful.

I hope we lose this game. Winning it will only give some false sense of accomplishment when in reality what we need long term is high draft picks that are attractive enough to the next coach next year. We need to lose this game much more then win it. Beating Tampa is not going to do anything for us other then raise our draft position. This team is not going to the playoffs, it's not going to win the devision, and it's going no where. It's time to look at the big picture and start playing for the right to draft a franchise QB

didn't he get benched? Is he even going to be the QB Sunday?

Yes he did get benched. Not only benched but relegated to third string, if what I heard was correct.

So ok, I take back the Leftwich part of my post but stand by the rest.

Oh, and I don't care if Bozo the Clown is QB'ing that team.............we're in trouble.

Wanna bet we make this new kid who's name escapes me at the moment look brilliant in his first start? M

Mark my words.

Archived