Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Five things Zorn does not have the guts to do.

TimmySmith

1. Bench Campbell

2. Bench Betts

3. Start Marko Mitchell

4. Take Cartwright off kickoff returns

5. Take ARE off punt returns

5 easy changes that could hardly bring worse results, and may bring remarkable results. If he only had the courage to do them.

Regarding...

1. The offense needs a spark. 17, 9, and 14 points is not cutting it. Bring in TC and see if the offense gets a lift.

2. Betts only value is catching passes out of the backfield. Sure, let's give Mason and Alridge some pt. Alridge has the speed to take one to the house from 50+. Betts does not.

3. I'm not sure if I would start MM, but I would definitely make him active and get him some touches.

4. Should have happened by now.

5. Should have happened a long time ago. ARE gives us nothing as a pr.

1) GIVE Up THE PLAY CALLING DUTIES!!!!!!!

that is what he doesnt have the guts to do

Forget all the other crap and look at this post. This could be the difference between Zorn proving he should get another year or not. The man needs to swallow his pride and let someone else run the offense so he can focus on being in charge of the team as a whole.

Zorn, you got the largest coaching staff in the league, man. Use 'em!

:logo:

and you think it will be any better with todd collins?
Do I think Collins is the future? No. Do I think Campbell is the future? No. Could the Skins offense of the present be any worse with Collins? No. Could it be better? What's the harm in finding out. Same with replacing Betts with Aldridge.

Archived