Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B Mitchell Just B-Slapping the Redskins on Comcast

bulldog

This is all on the coach..lets not live in the past..let's talk about today

Fool!!! Realize..this teams has lost 17 straight.

Since Zorn loves to talk in hypothetical s if they take the FG in the first QT...and with a FG late in the game ...the skins win 20-19

If we take a field goal in the first quarter, I think the Lions don't go for the extra point on their third TD, and instead kick for their 21st point. In the 4th quarter, we'd be trying to come back down 21-10, which means we'd need a TD plus 2-pointer and a fieldgoal just to tie.

Zorn gambled in the first quarter, to show trust in the team over the Lions. The team didn't execute in the crunch, and the Lions did.

honestly who does b mitch think he is? hes nobody of importance he never did anything to warrant respect, he was a glorified special teams player who left us to play in philly so he can f off for all i care

And this is a serious post? He never did anything to warrant respect, yet he should go to the HOF as a special teams player. Second all time in all-purpose yards, first in punt return yards, first in kick return yards, all-NFL a couple times as a return man, first all time in punt return TDs, etc. I could go on. Just generally the most prolific return man in NFL history. Special teams wins games in the NFL, you might wanna respect that.

Casserly is the most overrated GM I can think of. We were terrible during the 90s when he was in charge and the Texans were terrible when he left. NO to Casserly.

I agree with this. What success Casserly had was in the wake of Beathard. This team's first big mistake in the 90's was dissing Bobby Mitchell by hiring Casserly. Needless to say it's gone downhill from there.

honestly who does b mitch think he is? hes nobody of importance he never did anything to warrant respect, he was a glorified special teams player who left us to play in philly so he can f off for all i care

I need whatever you're smoking buddy...B Mitch was easily the best special teamer for the Redskins of the last 2 decades AT LEAST. Because he wouldn't put up with Snyder's BS he is a piece of crap? I wouldnt have either...B Mitch wanted to win more than get overpaid which is a hell of a lot more than half our roster right now. Some of my earliest Skins memories are him running back kicks for TDs which is a hell of a lot more than ARE/Cartwright can do. B Mitch tells it like it is even if we dont like hearing the truth.

it is not all Zorn's fault, for years the skins has been a team that Veterans want to come to just to draw a check.

the whoe team is full of a bunch of veterans who don't give a **** if they win or lose

this team has to be blown uo keep only the players with less than 4 years in the league, no one else is safe

Ok once again someone needs to be educated.

IT DOES NOT MATTER. The Head Coach is RESPONSIBLE whether the team performs or doesn't. If the team doesn't perform then the HC's job is looked at.

Get it through your thick heads!

he didnt want to leave but when he left he went to philly mhm sure.

hes a glorified special teams player....im sure he helped us win games returning punts........

Wow. I really feel sorry for you not even knowing who Brian Mitchell truly is and what he means and meant to this franchise. Hopefully one day you will know the success of this franchise as I have known. Definitely a new day.

Let's face it- we're all very spoiled.

We're used to having a HC that gets the best out of his guys. Joe Gibbs might have had a lot of shortcomings, but he never failed to get his Skins ready. Our players were willing to die for that guy.

In essence, we got rid of Spurrier and replaced him with Gibbs to clean up his mess. Than we let Zorn come in and pick up where Spurrier left off.

What BMitch says about this team is mild compared to what I would. I think he honestly is a big fan but he's also going to be brutally honest. In fact, he's the type of guy we need in the locker room not the press box.

Well you gotta remember he won a ring here. And he knows what it takes to get to the top. He's seen the best so he knows. He is the reason why Redskin pride was so high, and to some degree today, is.

];6810294']Let's face it- we're all very spoiled.

We're used to having a HC that gets the best out of his guys. Joe Gibbs might have had a lot of shortcomings' date=' but he never failed to get his Skins ready. Our players were willing to die for that guy.

In essence, we got rid of Spurrier and replaced him with Gibbs to clean up his mess. Than we let Zorn come in and pick up where Spurrier left off.[/quote']

Amen.

and for once I agree with his commentary :mad:

Mitchell said bottom line Zorn can't motivate this team to perform, he has no credibility with the players on the roster.....................

Didn't really want to come into the Stadium after this cluster**** of a game, but this subject is really the bottom line with me.

I know I'm only a chick on a football message board :) , and I'm certainly no NFL coach, but I have played competitive sports my entire life and I have coached sports in some capacity for the last 9 years and I honestly believe this is a systemic problem due to management and coaching. I see fundamental breakdowns, lack of killer instinct, predictibility, and many players seemingly unable to get hyped up for games...all of which are indicative of poor management and leadership. I completely agree with Mitchell here and everyone else who's saying this and it certainly is one of the most frustrating things to watch.

If we take a field goal in the first quarter, I think the Lions don't go for the extra point on their third TD, and instead kick for their 21st point. In the 4th quarter, we'd be trying to come back down 21-10, which means we'd need a TD plus 2-pointer and a fieldgoal just to tie.

Zorn gambled in the first quarter, to show trust in the team over the Lions. The team didn't execute in the crunch, and the Lions did.

Actually, it would've been 20-10, so we wouldn't need a 2-pt attempt to tie.

Didn't really want to come into the Stadium after this cluster**** of a game, but this subject is really the bottom line with me.

I know I'm only a chick on a football message board :) , and I'm certainly no NFL coach, but I have played competitive sports my entire life and I have coached sports in some capacity for the last 9 years and I honestly believe this is a systemic problem due to management and coaching. I see fundamental breakdowns, lack of killer instinct, predictibility, and many players seemingly unable to get hyped up for games...all of which are indicative of poor management and leadership. I completely agree with Mitchell here and everyone else who's saying this and it certainly is one of the most frustrating things to watch.

Well said...best I've heard today.

I agree. When you see players not in correct position. DL with no real moves to get to the QB other than bull rush. Corners who can't play press because they can't be trusted. Running on 1, 2, and making 3rd down a passing down. Formations that scream we are going to throw to "these players". On and On and oN. Fire Zorn now and please get it over with. The change is coming anyway.

Man, anyone can see that Jim Zorn is a pansy...did you see him through that hissy fit on the sideline? He looked like a pre-teen girl who just got their first period.

QUOTE]

I thought the same thing when I saw the replay. I can't ever remember a successful coach acting like that on the sideline. Embarrassing.

Archived