Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So how much did we lose by?

Darth Tater

We got blown out 9-28. It was pretty sad really. On the bright side, Campbell is out for the season because Sellers steamrolled him by accident. It didn't stop Collins from coming in during the third quarter and throwing 3 picks though.

I also got the pirated version of the Lions game earlier. We lose pretty bad in that one too. The board goes crazy and demands that we sign Calvin Johnson.

We got blown out 9-28. It was pretty sad really. On the bright side, Campbell is out for the season because Sellers steamrolled him by accident. It didn't stop Collins from coming in during the third quarter and throwing 3 picks though.

I also got the pirated version of the Lions game earlier. We lose pretty bad in that one too. The board goes crazy and demands that we sign Calvin Johnson.

Lol.....epic

Hahahaha thanks for actually putting a smile on my face about the Redskins today. :hysterical:

Archived