Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unlucky Skins?

ceekay84

Is it me or does it seem that everytime the Skins play a game, the opponent is in desperation mode? The Rams, today, tried to avoid an 0-2 start to the season and then we face the Lions who want to get out of a potential 0-3 hole. Then we got the Bucs who are looking like they're going 0-2 and then we got the Panthers who are 0-2 already. We always get the teams that are fighting to even stay competitive. We catch the teams at the wrong time.

I'm just saying we're catching the other teams at the worst of times. If the teams we're playing in the next few weeks do not accumulate a W, they will be hungry against us and we will be in a tough spot.

Funny ;), if I understand your reasoning it is like we've got to fear the worst teams.

I'm just saying we're catching the other teams at the worst of times. If the teams we're playing in the next few weeks do not accumulate a W, they will be hungry against us and we will be in a tough spot.

So what your saying is that we'd be much better off playing a string of games against, say the Steelers, Saints, and Chargers??

Then we'd be the lucky skins right?:doh:

Archived