Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if......

LehighValleySkinsFan

There are threads about this subject already.

In your attempt to end redundancy you merely succeeded in being redundant.

Congratulations.

They werent working as evidenced by the 3 threads on the front page that start like that, but guess my good intentions will fall on deaf ears.

This is THE GREATEST message board in the nfl I probably shouldnt complain. My apologies guys.

What if we sign darren sproles in the offseason?

What if we sign Shawne Merriman in the offseason?

What if we draft Tim Tebow in the offseason?

What if we go 0 - 16 this season?

What if we go to the superbowl but our bus gets lost on the way and we have to forfeit the game?

there i got it out of my system.

They werent working as evidenced by the 3 threads on the front page that start like that, but guess my good intentions will fall on deaf ears.

This is THE GREATEST message board in the nfl I probably shouldnt complain. My apologies guys.

We're just giving you a hard time.

Consider it your initiation.:D

What if...one day, while walking down a busy city sidewalk, full of people, all into their own thing, each oblivious to, and unconcerned with, any of the thoughts, or feelings, of the person they just passed, or were now approaching, even though the possibility existed, that, one of these people, for no known reason, could hold the key to a life, filled with unfettered happiness, limitless wealth, and an overall general well being, that would last far beyond any earthly existence, and continue over into a possible, no matter how improbable, life of higher purpose, that is filled with all the answers to the questions that have occupied the minds of the human beings, throughout their existence, with only the requirement of asking in order to receive them, and the only ****ing thing you could come up with was...what if?

Now, how come...

1. What if the Skins drafted OL instead of 3 receivers in 2007?

2. What if the Skins never gave up draft picks for Jason Taylor?

3. What if the Skins drafted any OL at all last year?

4. What if the Skins decided the Heyer experiment was a bust?

5. What if the Skins go 2-14 this year? Would we find an OL worthy of the top 2 picks or go QB?

There are lots of what-ifs to discuss. Throwing out a what if without a topic for discussion is counter-productive and fails to focus the discussion on a single topic.

Try thinking of a single topic. Give your opinion on the matter. Invite discussion. Defend your position on the matter or surrender your position to better knowledge or better logic. But don't just talk to hear the noise. There are plenty of those types on every board.

Archived