Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN's Rick Sanchez Puts FOX NEWS in their place

WVUforREDSKINS

Who is defending CNN?
Just the market who aren't capable of finding a different, more truthful news channel.

It is amusing how the conservatives treat this as a joke . . . until they rail about the "lies of the main stream press."

As if ratings is any indication of intelligence or awareness.

Here come the Foxbots! Ready to defend their channel!

"Yes, they may lie, but they are our lies."

Watch CNN for a few hours and maybe you will understand. Watch one of their investigative shows on Afghanistan. Watch Christiane Amanpour. See some real journalists in the field and in action. And I am not talking about in the middle of a tea party.
That's simply not true.

CNN is a great network.

Sorry, but CNN has some good stories. Amanpour's travel to the Middle East and Afghanistan was fantastic. One of the best pieces of journalism I have seen in a while.

At least CNN has Lou Dobbs. At least they will have both conservative and liberal guests. They are not perfect, but for a TV news network, besides PBS and BBC, they are pretty good at what they do.

Cooper is harmless -- he is the CNN version of Shepard Smith.

"Teabagger." Unless you are P.C., I think a few of us chuckled over that. Yes, it was obvious and juvenile, but it was funny hearing him say it on T.V.

this is a rare time when I disagree with you SS,

CNN is much better than Fox.

I get my news online anyways, and I prefer CNN.com. The story headlines aren't sensationalist (for the most part). Fox's website looks like a bad tabloid to me based on the layout, font, and story titles.

The fairest news source of all though is google news: the stories that appear are based on an algorithm and aren't picked by humans at all. they also use a pool of thousands of sources from around the globe.

This was from the first 5 or so pages, I didn't feel like looking any more.

This was from the first 5 or so pages, I didn't feel like looking any more.

I can only speak for myself, I can't speak for the others, but I don't defend CNN either they're playing the same stupid ratings over quality game that the others are playing the only thing is that they apparently aren't willing to push themselves to the extremes like MSNBC and Fox in order to get those ratings, instead they try and present new toys like 3-D projection machines for viewers watching on 2-D tv's :doh:.

Sorry Johnny but your this shows that you're really full of it, I have said all along that MSNBC is just as bad as Fox and I don't watch any of the cable news networks, and I dare you to find anywhere where I have said that there are no other news sources that are as biased as Fox. Your post is a blatant untruth and it shows just how desperate you are as an apologist for Fox News.

Honestly, I get that you love Fox News, and I get that you buy the line they are selling, but that admiration is blinding you, you're not gonna like that but really at this point my guess is that lots of folks are seeing this.

Exactly right Theibear, one of my profs used to say, "If you so closely resemble the cartoon then you can't get made when people point it out."

More hackish behavior I see. I'm still wating for your sources. You got any??

BTW, Here is one of your typical posts.

I don't watch MSNBC

Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!Faux News Lies!

Archived