Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In this thread, I rant about Cowboys parking prices

royallypwned

A lot of y'all are gonna like this, seeing me upset about something Cowboys related. But this should also serve as a note to other Cowboys fans (or any visiting fans). I was just looking up info to get a blue parking pass for the game against the Giants on Sunday, and this is what I see:

parkingfh.jpg

$275 for a ****ing parking pass?? I don't have $ growing out of my ***! The amount I spent for all my party passes combined DOUBLED barely reaches that price range. Kill me. ****ing kill me.

There better be places to tailgate outside of the blue lots (that wasn't the case at Texas Stadium), or else I might throw a fit.

Man, I thought it was bad when parking went from $10 at RFK in 1996 to $15 in Landover in 1997. Then Danny jacked it up to $25 in 2000 and then $35 in 2006.

Regardless, Cowboys parking will be available in the secondary market at more realistic prices as the season progresses. Just the same way it is for FedEx.

I've read about free parking in the shopping center across the street if you buy 30 dollars worth of food/items. Just leave receipts on the windshield.

You can also park at the wal-mart for like 20 bucks.

There are always ways around paying big for parking.

That is an absolutely fricken ridiculous. Words can't even describe that ridiculousness. I would rather walk 10 miles than pay a nickel of that. I'd park in Austin and take a friggen limosine, it would be cheaper.

I'd love to see all fans of every team just revolt on these prices. Games, food, parking, souviners. All of it. Its completely out of control.

I've read about free parking in the shopping center across the street if you buy 30 dollars worth of food/items. Just leave receipts on the windshield.

You can also park at the wal-mart for like 20 bucks.

There are always ways around paying big for parking.

yeah I have heard/read that as well. There is indeed a Walmart directly across the street. When I was there for the first preseason game, I noticed half the lot was blocked off. Hopefully it will be opened all the way for the regular season.

But luckily, I have learned that tailgating is allowed in any lot as long as any grill is used on the grass lawns, which surround even the lots by the Rangers ballpark. So it looks like I won't have to get a blue pass after all.

Is that face value of the passes? If you get one you better be packing people in your car like sardines and charging them their portions!!!!!

Or just don't buy one and say **** you Jerry ;)

nah, this is just another site that sells things at higher prices. They are definitely not face value. I think for Blue Lot 11, face value is $75. But that just goes to show how ridiculous some of these price hikes are. $100 was added to that! I'm not sure what the face value is for Blue Lot 10, but I'm guessing it is plenty. That is the biggest of the lots that actually surrounds the stadium and isn't on the other side of a road.

CowboysStadiumParking.gif

Archived