Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 10 commercial Redskin love

bubba9497

Dude they are just trying to drain the Most profitable franchise.

The Madden developers automatically decrease a players rank, just because he is coming to the skins.

They seriously disrespected the skins in that game.

Its not respect your seeing in the commercial, what your really seeing is,... GOOD MARKETING.

I didn't buy it this year, and I still won't. Eff'em

The game isn't selling as well as they want, so they're spending more money on ads than they usually do. It's just the same game year after year. They fix some flaws and then replace them with all new ones. People are starting to wise up. I haven't bought a Madden game since 2002.

Looks nothing like Haynesworth, by the way. They just made a fat black guy, slapped a 92 on him, and called it a day.

Dude they are just trying to drain the Most profitable franchise.

The Madden developers automatically decrease a players rank, just because he is coming to the skins.

They seriously disrespected the skins in that game.

Its not respect your seeing in the commercial, what your really seeing is,... GOOD MARKETING.

I didn't buy it this year, and I still won't. Eff'em

Haynesworth is 99 overall this year...

And Madden is really good this year fellas, yall are missing out on a great game

Also for those who have directv, the new commercials with tom arnold show highlights from skins games, in at least two commercials.

Too bad the highlights they were showing were from the 2008 Giants game at FedEx where the Redskins embarrassed themselves while attempting to honor a fallen teammate.

HTTR

Archived