Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Rock end up as the Redskins all time leader in kick return yards?

bishtw

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

whenever we've put the ball in his hands more than twice a game he;s played well, IMO

Are you talking kickoffs? Or as a running back? Or a combination?

My first response in this thread was about Rock the KR.

The response you quoted was a response to a response.

I'm not saying Rock is bad.

I am just giving reasons why I don't think he'll break the KR record.

He will either A) no longer be here because he is disgruntled--or, for PCS's sake, a touch melancholy--or B) be played out of a job by a younger, faster KR before he can reach the record.

Other than that, I am apt to agree with you, except for I don't know exact stats on what happens when Rock touches the ball more than twice in game. I'm sure it's not bad, though.

I voted yes because I think he knows his time is short and others are gunning for his role. He'll play with a chip on his shoulder and that's good for the Redskins. I don't think he'll actually do it but maybe he'll read this thread and get really pissed that almost everyone said no and come to my house Jay and Silent Bob style.

Doesn't have the break away speed/agility to turn his 30 yard returns into 100 yard returns. He's consistent, but that's about it. I don't expect that he will be here for another 4 years, plus with how we value defense he won't be getting as many Kick Return opportunities!

Archived