Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "official" anybody but Campbell bandwagon

Mahons21

With the amount of Cult/Churches/Bandwagons that have come out that allow a place for members on this board who support a specific player to openly chat amongst themselves... I thought it was about time I made a new thread where those of us who don't blindly support Campbell, can openly criticize plays that we disapprove of without 10 posts saying "campbell bashing", "hater" and other childish remarks many resort to on all to regular of a basis.

-I fully expect that this thread will follow the rules of the other threads similar, and if you support Campbell... Don't post here, plain and simple go back to your bandwagon thread.

While Campbell is a great guy, and easy to like, in my opinion he is yet to prove he can actually be the go to guy on an NFL team. In his entire career he has underperformed aside from an 8 game stretch last season, where he still wasn't doing all that great... It also just so happens that every other player on the team was performing at an extremely high level at this time, so what leads people to believe this guy can actually deal with adversity? I mean what happens when Portis goes down? And teams focus more of there attention to Campbell... I personally think he will flop much like he does in many pressure 3rd down situations, when it is on him to step up.

-He has completed one "bomb" his entire career, and seems to lack the ability to put air under the ball which also affects his hideous fade route, which comes out flat much like his HB screen

-No he hasn't had the greatest protection, but QB's have succeeded with less... And lets face it the amount of time he holds on to the ball certainly doesn't help the old o-linemen in front of him

-I also can't stand that his inability to perform has allowed for others to bash players such as Santana Moss, who has proven he can be a #1 in this league with Mark friggin Brunell as his QB

-The only time we made it to the playoffs during Campbell's tenure as a Redskin is when he wasn't playing, something tells me this isn't a coincidence... Todd Flippin Collins came in and made our team look like actual contenders

-Pre-snap adjustments, I mean does the guy make any? Watch every good NFL qb and the amount of changes they make before the line, its not even comparable... We might have called like 20 audibles all of last season, either Manning brother calls that many in a preseason game

-Last but not least... THe skins don't score points with him at the helm, blame it on receivers blame it on the line blame it on whoever you please but the fact remains with Campbell leading this offense we simply don't put up enough points, the god damn Lions scored more than us last year... They must have a good o-line???? Right...

-My prediction he'll be gone at the end of the season and we will be searching for a QB once again...

-So for those of you who simply haven't seen enough from Jason Campbell to believe he has it, please chime in and lets discuss... Those of you who do support him, you have your thread, no need to post here.

Give the a guy a chance to show something first. I'm not a Campbell "supporter" but the guy hasn't played bad enough to be thrown under the bus this way. Anyone who rationally looks at the guys play knows that he's average at best with a chance to get better. He's on the fence and players on the fence deserve a fair shot before being replaced.

Give the a guy a chance to show something first. I'm not a Campbell "supporter" but the guy hasn't played bad enough to be thrown under the bus this way. Anyone who rationally looks at the guys play knows that he's average at best with a chance to get better. He's on the fence and players on the fence deserve a fair shot before being replaced.

4 years of failure wasn't enough. He needs a fifth.

Way to miss the point of those other threads kids. I'm not going to explain any more here because I already have. But I will point out that there is nothing here to be found that can't be found in any one of several threads on the front page now. The end.

Move along now.

Archived