Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Henson (4th preseason game)

warriorz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I like his drive and he worked hard out there, but he had some bone headed penalties. I think with time he could be good so I vote yes. Put him in on ST where drive and motivation can be put to good use while some practice and training might make him into a decent LB in time.

He looked like Marcus washington out there. He has a good base and speed. As for the 3rd down where they had him in zone mid field he let the RB get right past him. I think he has talent but he has a long way to go. We use our lbs alot in coverage.

He looked like Marcus washington out there. He has a good base and speed. As for the 3rd down where they had him in zone mid field he let the RB get right past him. I think he has talent but he has a long way to go. We use our lbs alot in coverage.

I disagree here. Henson looked good, but looks best in pursuit running to the ball. He lacks a good base and his strength isn't in shedding blockers. You'll never see him lined up at DE like Washington, and that isn't what we need anyway.

I think his special teams tackle probably helped him as much as anything. I'd put him at backup on the weakside.

The boneheaded penalities can be attributed to being a rookie. He should be fine.

Unless they get out of control sometimes 1-2 of those penalties can actually be positive as they show drive and passion. If it becomes a habit that is a different story.

I think Henson looked good. At a bare minimum he needs to be on the practice squad.

Cody Glenn and Robert Henson are talents. The Skins would be stupid not to have them on the 53 man roster.

Robert had a monstrous game yesterday against the Jags. He showed his skills - speed, attituder, hitting, and being in position to make sure plays. Yup! He made some rookie mistakes ... nothing that connot be fixed with experience and good coaching!

Archived