Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who/What Is To Blame The Most For The Loss To The Pats?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So...Campbell should have points taken away from him because Cooley was wide open? lol...and JC threw the ball about 30 yards down field and hit Cooley in stride. So about 40 yards can be attributed to Cooley's run after the catch. So, fine...Campbell threw for around 170 yards in one half against the Patriots' 1st team defense, and ran in a TD to boot. And you STILL feel that deserves nothing but ridicule and criticism, as if every QB in the league regularly does that against the Patriots.

My original point still stands.

I would also say lets not forget about the Kelly PI in the endzone. That looked like a sure touchdown before he was taken down.

Hey, on that play...did Kelly and Moss (??) get tangled up or run the wrong routes and bump into each other or something before the PI call? lol...Anyone else notice that?

Yep. There were two penalties on that DB on that play. He got and Illegal Touch when MK and Santana were trying to break off of each other, which is why they got tangled up. And then he got the PI in the endzone.

Not a very good play for that DB.

:hysterical:

Yep. There were two penalties on that DB on that play. He got and Illegal Touch when MK and Santana were trying to break off of each other, which is why they got tangled up. And then he got the PI in the endzone.

Not a very good play for that DB.

:hysterical:

Ah, that's right...I forgot there were two penalties on one DB lol :D...if he had played Kelly clean in both instances, it would have definitely been a touchdown, I think. :yes:

You are right. I forgot that football is only two quarters...:doh::doh::doh:

In preseason, it kinda is. I voted Colt on this one. Notwithstanding, the end result was irrelevant. Plenty of good and bad play for the coaches to evaluate. Which is good, because that is the point of preseason, not winning or losing.

Archived