Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2009 Patriots at Redskins (FINAL)

bredskin

Well, essentially we played the New England Patriots to a draw first team against first team. Jason Campbell SHUT UP his detractors for one week with a solid performance. And rmember, the Skins have faced two of the best teams in the NFL so far this preseason - three adding the Ravens if you're talking only defense. So I'm happy way beyond the beer buzz.

Great performance from our 1st team!!! This was a wierd sort of loss. Although it is terrible that we end on a drive where we can't convert on 3rd and 2 (WOW) but, at the same time I am not to ticked about it! I think that is because I know that if both 1st teams stayed on the field we would have beat the breaks off of the Pats...

O.K. even you Campbell haters have to give it up. JC looked stellar out there! The only consolation in this loss is that it was all on your wonder boy Colt who is probably packing as we speak....

Way to go! The number 5 is stilled cursed around here I see....

HAIL

O.K. even you Campbell haters have to give it up. JC looked stellar out there! The only consolation in this loss is that it was all on your wonder boy Colt who is probably packing as we speak....

Way to go! The number 5 is stilled cursed around here I see....

HAIL

Yeah I imagine if Daniel has a nice performance next week, CB5 will be on his way back to the Aloha state.

I think comfortable is a good word. Fans are a lot more comfortable after tonights game, seeing just what the offense CAN do.

If JC throws that ball a couple feet shorter to Moss, then the first half ends with 24 points, and 250 yards passing. When was the last time that ever happened? Heck, 17 points in a half and 180 passing is fantastic. In 9 games last year we failed to score more than that, and in 7 we failed to get more passing yards than that.

LOVE the slideshow feature with the pics guys!!

Great addition.

Thanks man. To be completely honest, I love using Flickr 1,000 times more than creating 10 photo threads for every game. It's just so much easier to navigate, etc. And you're right, the slideshow is a nice, little touch that add to everything as well.

I think comfortable is a good word. Fans are a lot more comfortable after tonights game, seeing just what the offense CAN do.

If JC throws that ball a couple feet shorter to Moss, then the first half ends with 24 points, and 250 yards passing. When was the last time that ever happened? Heck, 17 points in a half and 180 passing is fantastic. In 9 games last year we failed to score more than that, and in 7 we failed to get more passing yards than that.

Word

Archived